Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what are you doing for valentine?

dequeen

As valentine day inches close, it would be great to have a couple of romantic ideas up your sleeves to pick from. For the scared chicks in the house, going out with a few other lesbian friends of yours does diffuse the uneasiness. Just a bunch of girls hanging out.

Here are a few I could compile, thanks a great deal to Google. Feel free to add yours.

1. A mini picnic. Just the two of you.

2. Write her a lovely poem but if you're not gifted enough, let the pro-poets help you. Fish out a couple of poems that express what you really feel and then mail it to her, or send by post, or hide it in her bag or her room.

***. Bake her something special. Of course you can order in as well, but if you've got baking skills, it's definitely worth your time.

4. Have a party for your lesbian friends or attend one with her.

5. Go to an amusement park. Of course I could never leave this out. Lol.

6. Valentine is going to be on a Sunday so a weekend lodged at a hotel wouldn't be a bad idea if you live in a state that doesn't have a problem with two ladies lodging together.

7. Burn a couple of romantic songs into a CD and give her with a teddy if she's into that kindof thing.

8. The movies! Hopefully a lot of romantic movies will be on display. Sit in that dark Cinema, hold hands and maybe put your head on her shoulders. Connect, enjoy the moment.

9. The beach or lakeside for those in Abuja... perfect for a beach volleyball, bla bla bla. the more, the merrier.

10. Go see your town and take loads of pictures. I love the funny faces pictures more.

And may it all end with hot, raunchy sex and many promises we mostly don't intend to keep, Amen.

What are your own ideas for the valentine with le girlfriend??

• Moderators

Just want my life back. Is that asking too much? :)

Can't share it with anyone otherwise :D (yay! I see huge savings!)LOL. *jokes o*

• Moderators

Great ideas you've got there Dequeen!

I need me some volunteers to Marvin Gaye and get it on with.

Na wa for this place o! Karaoke jor! Geez! *smh* tomorrow is your day!