• Announcements

• admin

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
FlyJ

DJ Lambo – The Motion ft. Cynthia Morgan x Seyi Shay x Eva Alordiah

FlyJ    67

unnamed7-768x768.jpg

“Chocolate City Music presents the much awaited visuals of Africa’s foremost female disc jockey, DJ Lambo’s hit single ‘The Motion’featuring the fore-running Nigerian divas in Seyi Shay, Cynthia Morgan and Eva Alordiah.

The very classy video was directed by Clarence Peters on location in Lekki, Lagos and features cameos from Skales, Derenle Edun, DJ Caise, Jesse Jagz, Pryse, DJ Sose, TJan, Zeez, Loose Kaynon, Yung L, Beverly Osu and M.I Abaga.

This one is already termed by music pundits as the video of the year.”

Yayyy or Nayyyy. Dope song! It's a yayyy for me.

Abystacy    34

It's a f***ked up video... I really don't know what's wrong with DJ lambo with singing... In fact that seem to be the new trend for all naija djs.. Don't know who opened yaba left gate for them :blink:

FlyJ    67

Lmao... Chai Aby be throwing shade with ease... Lol

Abystacy    34

Which one is show me your motion, come rub me the lotion....nothing wey person no go hear for naija..

Na money madness be that... All na ryhme and music ..

JayJacks    17

Seriously, my expectations were high. Very empty lyrics. Made no sense at all. I did like the mixing in Eva's part. Same 'ol same 'ol Eva's style, but the mixing put in a kinda newness to it. I rate it 4/10

FlyJ    67

Which one is show me your motion, come rub me the lotion....nothing wey person no go hear for naija..

Na money madness be that... All na ryhme and music ..

Hahahaha... Yeah I didn't get that part too... Sounded off. Why does it look as though Lambo is shagging one of dem ladies?

Abystacy    34

Lol...possibly Seyi :lol:/> .. But don't think so. Seen her couple of times with some chick

FlyJ    67

Hmm Seyi... Eva looks off.I can't place a finger.