Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Roastos' Corner

kimi

• Moderators

#Roastos or #Perchers

If you attended an all-girls secondary school, you ought to be familiar with the terms! If you were called a 'roasto' haa! Eyah! Hahahahaha

Anyways, this thread is for those of us who know we would not be valled come February the 14th. Take your place with pride

Share your stories -how you know with certainty that you will not be valled and what attempts you have made to alter that fate but to no avail *sighs* it is well

• Moderators

*sighs*

I know for sure because I have tried hinting it to the 'person(s)' in question in the most subtle and most explicit forms one can think of.

I got a laugh and several other wicked laughs :(

I'm definitely #perching :(

Lmao. Funny. Don't sound so. You know you gat me, honey. You can sit out or something. Or look for an alpha gay guy and go on a date with him and just have fun. Come here... *bear hug*

Roasto. Funny word.

• Moderators

LOOL. Fellow roasto! You now want to use style abi by adding 'funny word' to your category :D

Welcome baby *kiss kiss* we'll do it in the open (for our country ofcourse) *winking like a perv*

I am ready when you are. I am not a roasto o. I'm going out with Sleeky from ***-5pm. Then with sexyug from 5:30-7:30pm. Then with Princess from 8:00pm-10:30pm. The 30minutes extra is for Cuddling and heavy petting. Then Sleeky would sneak in by 11pm to spend the night on a bed decorated with shredded rose, light music playing at the background and scented candles burning dimly.

By 12pm, Kimi would be peeping through the window to watch I and Sexyug play mummy and daddy.

Did I say SexyUg? Oh, I meant Sleeky, and Princess. Fine, a threesome.

• Moderators

Hahahaha! Na wa. Na so! We know them when we see them -they write the looongest comments :D :P

Would love to watch some mummy and daddy show sha :rolleyes:

Ozy! Hawken! better come and report for duty!

Present!!!!!!Well, am always a roasto! Year in Year out! Hopefully, I think this year should be different.Am spending the day with someone special on phone.She knows herself

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Ehn Ehn! That's more like it. Kare jare Ozy. Errr... phone doesn't count. Who are you kidding! :P :D

We know those who will be valled and I am ready to chase them away if they try coming here :angry: :)

Present!!!!!!Well, am always a roasto! Year in Year out! Hopefully, I think this year should be different.Am spending the day with someone special on phone.She knows herself

lol @ ozy , who? abi d person no get name mbok!

I am ready when you are. I am not a roasto o. I'm going out with Sleeky from ***-5pm. Then with sexyug from 5:30-7:30pm. Then with Princess from 8:00pm-10:30pm. The 30minutes extra is for Cuddling and heavy petting. Then Sleeky would sneak in by 11pm to spend the night on a bed decorated with shredded rose, light music playing at the background and scented candles burning dimly.

By 12pm, Kimi would be peeping through the window to watch I and Sexyug play mummy and daddy.

can't stop laughing, I haff laugh n faint lol, 3some hmmmmm! nice idea. lol

Haahahahaha...

errrrmmm...what's the name of this movie again?

Sorry baeby,Sleeky will not be participating in this threesome because she has been valled. Do tell me how it goes for y'all though.

#waving n smiling like miss universe.

Haahahahaha...

errrrmmm...what's the name of this movie again?

Sorry baeby,Sleeky will not be participating in this threesome because she has been valled. Do tell me how it goes for y'all though.

#waving n smiling like miss universe.

by who sleeky?

Omo. Ozy...abi Ozil, you fast o. You don even get nums. Omo. These other babes...*coughs*, they so love me that they doing me strong thing o. You know na. As the Trey Songz of the house. (Chai. I get rhymes. I should be nominated for the Grammys) Before I heard her voice sef, na Spartan war. Chai!

Sleeky, I hope you valled well. May the val last 8 rounds non-stop.

Bouncing away like I'm not phucking jealous

hahahahahaha...

Awwwww my jealous baebyboo,come here!

Teejay, haba! Sleeky is there for you!Sleeky, omoge to ni protocol,Figure 8 toh badthCan you please be Teejay's val?Spirikoko @Kimi, what's up?

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Ehn Ehn! I see all the roastos in their elements! The exception being my Sleekylette boo boo ofcourse.

I'm fine o Ozy boo

Hmmm... Teejay has scheduled hw m Valentine's day wud go witout even m permission hian!!! Zulu chief ure here n dey ve booked ur last, youngest and sexist wife ryt?

My vals day is gonna be spent wrking and chatting none stop wit leboo #blushes

Teejay!!! If u want "some", u knw d way naaa Wats wit d public announcement?

• Moderators

LOL. My love. You would always be my sweetest, youngest and most skillful *wink* I will take care o you come the 14th *kiss kiss*