Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Behold The Revealer Of Your Position In Your Boo's Life

Sparks

As at this same period last year, Baes and Boos were all jubilating, though stylishly to avoid being reprimanded for being happy for INEC had earlier fixed the presidential election date for 14th of Feb, and just when some Baes had practically used half of the money meant for the Val celebration and the remaining balance dropped in the offering box as a means of showing God appreciation for a prayer well answered, INEC went ahead to burst their bubble by postponing the election date.

Come see as people dey run up and down in search of lies to tell that day, as the earlier planned " My whole family will be going to the village for the election " is obviously outta it.

So, it's that time of the year again and I am wondering what the likes of Modd, Teejay, Kimi and Fairy that has promised all the Baes they have flirted with heaven on earth, will tell them.

Simply Google necessary lies to safe yourself that day if the attached pic no help your ministry.

• Moderators

LOL. The Ultimate revealer indeed mehn. My boos know where my heart lies. No need to go proving anything on the 14th really ;)

LOL. The Ultimate revealer indeed mehn. My boos know where my heart lies. No need to go proving anything on the 14th really ;)/>

I dey tells u. lol, 14th or no 14th. boo boo knows were d heart lies.

LOL. The Ultimate revealer indeed mehn. My boos know where my heart lies. No need to go proving anything on the 14th really ;)/>

yes ! tell them!.., and everyday is Valentine for us,is nt so baeby boo?

mmmwwuuuaah!

Oh my gosh, guys. Help me thank God, i was in an accident last week after all the Consensual flirting and promises made. Doctor says I've got short term memory loss. He says my memory would come back on the 15th February...

Can't remember all the plans I made. Damn!

Oh well, I need to go rest now...

• Administrators

Oh my gosh, guys. Help me thank God, i was in an accident last week after all the Consensual flirting and promises made. Doctor says I've got short term memory loss. He says my memory would come back on the 15th February...

Hahahahahahahaha

• Like 1

Haaaaaa!!! Fear God o