Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How do I talk to her?

TeeJay

So, she's sitting opposite me. First saw her last week. I liked her at first sight. Today, we sitting opposite each other and we have been sharing this secret look. Throwing glances. I don't even know what we are communicating, but it's pretty intense. So, how do I come out of my shell and approach her??

• Moderators

Awwwwwh *chanting* "my teejay's got a crush; teejay's got a crush..."

You know what. If the weird communication continues for another 5minutes, just ask her mehn!

Something like: "I'm gay if you are, otherwise forget that I ever uttered a word" :D

Then run as fast as you can and never go back to that place or use a wig, use more make-up than usual and alter your gait if it turns out that she's straight!

All the best with it boo! You've got to come back here to gist us o!!

simple as ABC, first of all start a conversation with her, after then ask her what she feels about gay n lesbians,,, ask her questions like "whats d craziest tin u have ever done b4" ?,if she has ever had crush on a lady b4 NOTE: don't come out open to her , her reaction would determine if u would open up or not....... if she is like "I hate lesbian, can't imagine myself wit them, nne park well, pretend too dat u hate them too. abeg so person no go use u gossip tomorrow. then if it happens she likes them , u take it slow from there as a guy woman.... wish u all da best, come back here n share d testimony. lol

don't go oo, just stay rooted to where you are. she's probably thinking 'why is that girl eyeballing me' don't say I didn't tell you....Teejay, be very scared o. #evilGrin

• Moderators

Hahahaha! Why now. I can bet you she's into women. You come across as one who 'knows' when a woman wants something. Trust your instincts more my friend... :D

Haa. I would have also let it lie o! I'm not as brave when it comes to these things. I rather a woman makes the first move or you will wait and wait and wait and i'd never come around! *covers face big time* you've got to give me an obvious clue!LOL

Me too! And about my "knowing" what women wants, I'm still learning. Check out this plan...

So, I didn't go after her or anything she'd expect. Like go get her number and stuffs. This would make me stay on her mind for longer than normal. She'd be thinking about the looks we shared and wonder if I really am that into her (why else would I be giving my killer looks? Lol). If not, why not? If yes, then why haven't I made a move? Either way, Teejay would stay on that pretty mind. :rolleyes:

Then when I speak to her eventually (soonest, else I'll tire the mind out and she'll completely friend zone me) she'd be blushing. :D/>

This method has been tested and proven okay. There are times it may be a complete flop. So, try this at your own risk. B)/>

• 1 month later...

Well, mi ladies. This case is officially closed. I got to talk to the gurl and found she wasn't as nice as she looked. Yea, sad ending. :(

:D

• Administrators

Well, mi ladies. This case is officially closed. I got to talk to the gurl and found she wasn't as nice as she looked. Yea, sad ending. :(/>

:D/>

Aww

Well, mi ladies. This case is officially closed. I got to talk to the gurl and found she wasn't as nice as she looked. Yea, sad ending. :(/>

:D/>

Hmmmmmmmm