Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lesbian, or Bisexual?

TeeJay

• 1 year later...

Let me also contribute to the hmmmmm!!!!

Mmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmmmm @hot sauce your name be giving me a spicy feeling

Let me also contribute to the hmmmmm!!!!

Mmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmmmm @hot sauce your name be giving me a spicy feeling

*blushing*

Haha oya take some juice to calm yourself lol... Iv got tooo much juice so you can have as much as you want *wink*

Personally I am attracted to both sexes. I admire guys just as much as I do girls, I have fantasies about both sexes and I am equally satisfied after being with either sex. I cannot explain why or how. Its just the way it is

I admire cute guys and I appreciate their cuteness but I'm sexually and romantically attracted to ladies. When I finally accepted who I am in 2014 after so much struggling, it dawned on me how I was deceiving myself dating 1 or 2 of the cute guys which wouldn't even last up to 6months. Could have channeled that energy I wasted on guys on cute girls. Well, I thank God I have realized how much I really really want to be with a woman and not with a man that will leave me hopeless and helpless. I also thank God I have a family that cannot tell me about marriage, everyone for his destiny. Live your life the way you want and be happy, that's our slogan in my house. Coming out to them isn't it for now, before my father will have heart attack and die, I don't have money for burial now. The man is still enjoying his life. So, in the real sense of it, I consider myself a lesbian.

Personally I am attracted to both sexes. I admire guys just as much as I do girls, I have fantasies about both sexes and I am equally satisfied after being with either sex. I cannot explain why or how. Its just the way it is

This is all sexual. Emotionally nko? Don't you have a preference?

I beg to differ, I don't think this all sexual, satisfaction stems not only from physical attraction but also mental stimulation. I feel like the part about admiration and being 'attracted' doesn't stop at just physical attributes. I'm attracted to quite a no. Of people here, I have never met them & haven't even had a personal convo but based on their minds and how they communicate I already find a couple of them quite irresistible and they are all women, it could happen with men too. But this is just how I feel in relation to what she said.

This is all sexual. Emotionally nko? Don't you have a preference?

I beg to differ, I don't think this all sexual, satisfaction stems not only from physical attraction but also mental stimulation. I feel like the part about admiration and being 'attracted' doesn't stop at just physical attributes. I'm attracted to quite a no. Of people here, I have never met them & haven't even had a personal convo but based on their minds and how they communicate I already find a couple of them quite irresistible and they are all women, it could happen with men too. But this is just how I feel in relation to what she said.

I agree. However, satisfaction is subjective you know. And satisfaction can stem from only physical attraction or mental stimulation. Take the people who patronize prostitutes for example.

Anyway, i asked because there are a lot of people who while being physically attracted to both genders, can only form emotional attachments with just one. And vice versa of course.

I totally get that. Very true.

I agree. However, satisfaction is subjective you know. And satisfaction can stem from only physical attraction or mental stimulation. Take the people who patronize prostitutes for example.

Anyway, i asked because there are a lot of people who while being physically attracted to both genders, can only form emotional attachments with just one. And vice versa of course.

I think I would just be deceiving me, myself and I if I say am bi- sexual ;) yeah I appreciate cute guys but when it starts to get beyond that to can you be my girlfriend the kind of irritating feeling it gives me no be here! So the girl is a bar who loves other baes :P

Forgive me for being late to this conversation. So, when it comes to emotional attachment the sex of my partner really doesn't factor in. As far as he/she fits me on the inside the packaging doesn't really mattet

I'm physically and emotionally attracted to women ....when I was still living in denial ...I tried to be with guys but it just didn't feel right ...especially when the girlfriend/I like u talk starts(I always get irritated)....my first everything were with women.

• Moderators

Okay okay...

I confess! I am a lesbiT. *** in 1; i'm awesome like that. Hawken services all my needs. She bad :D

• Moderators

LOL of course I do :D/> but what the hell is a lesbiT??

Hahahaha. LesbiT = Les Bi & Trans :angry: :unsure:

Hahahaha. LesbiT = Les Bi & Trans angry.gifunsure.gif

You can be anything you want to be baby. You can be a fan, a towel, a strawberry, anything! Don't let anybody tell you otherwise biggrin.gif

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Thanks boo boo. It'a always gonna be you + me & our favourite sex toys forever...