Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Looking for a sugar mummy

TeeJay

A "matured" lady looking for someone to spoil (show them sey maturity get levels) and to be spoilt in return (in kind :D Any kind :rolleyes: ). A lady looking for a younger girl to display as a trophy... yep. You have to furnish the trophy well. Call me by lunch and take me for lunch/ quickie break. Yup.

No need for display of affection or or drama. Strictly business.

If you exist, do please call me (for guests)...or pm me.

Teejay Nig Ltd. Right at your service!

This is where I miss Kimi, again.

Hmmmmm! Nice company. As the HR of the company, you have got to PM me to know how the transaction goes. Oya, come out, submit your application to Teejay Nig Ltd.

Hahahah. But that was a comment, Princesa. :D Oya come back and comment proper.

Ozy, nna donti ncoman nrun down my beesiness o. This is my trade. I am the CEO, Director, Chyarman, Secretary, HR dept... efritin! Go and start your own branch biko.

• 1 month later...

I want to be a sugar baby :(.believe me I am straight out of heaven, slim with firm tities and small waist.

where are the sugar mummies?

• Moderators

Oh no way! I'm the one true original sugar baby. You ain't got nothing on me! Mummies, pick me instead! I don't need to be read any lullabies and I don't wear no diaper either.

I want to be a sugar baby :(/>.believe me I am straight out of heaven, slim with firm tities and small waist.

where are the sugar mummies?

Why hello Shirelle :D are you laiskin?

Lol noo! I want liaskin babe!!

I am Laiskin.though the sun gave me two shades on the face but starting from the neck to my toes especially my laps and tities is Soo yellow that it leaves one speechless.

Do u have money:(

Why does this look like you are stealing my space? Eeewww I hate the sound of that. Can't voice what I have in mind. Oya. I no want sugar mummies again ooo. I hereby denounce ever advertising this.

I am Laiskin.though the sun gave me two shades on the face but starting from the neck to my toes especially my laps and tities is Soo yellow that it leaves one speechless.

Do u have money:(

But how will i know if its sun and not cream that gave you two shades? Original light skins don't flicker.

And yups, i have money.

But how will i know if its sun and not cream that gave you two shades? Original light skins don't flicker.

And yups, i have money.

I can show u my baby pictures

• 2 months later...