Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Betrayal

chocolat

Some of us have being cheated on or we cheated on our partner. The question is

1. Why did you cheat?

2. Did your partner find out.

***. Did the relationship continued or ended because of the incident.

4. How did you feel when committing the act.

5. Was it worth it...

I guess people cheat because they are not fulfilled in that relationship or they cheated because the opportunity presents itself..I've cheated in my younger years but not as an adult..

1.I don't know why i did it,the excitement of a new adventure i guess.

2. Yes she did. That girl was a detective.

***. We broke up for months but made up.

4. Excited and guilty at the same time

5. Nope, It wasn't worth it. I hope to never hurt someone i love like that again

1. I was upset about something so I wanted to f***k with no emotions attached. Just the activity.

2. Nope

***. Nope

4. I felt numb actually. I didn't feel anything. It was just activity.

5. Nope. Did it cure the anger I felt? Yes. Was it fair to my girlfriend? No.

I was a lot younger then though so i've since forgiven myself and taken a new path in my life.

I don't think you are permitted to comment on this thread if you haven't been in the queer lifestyle for up to 1year.

I don't think cheating has a timeline, people date 4 months or less and cheat.

I don't think cheating has a timeline, people date 4 months or less and cheat.

Those people have probably had a previous experience of the lifestyle. Its like a catholic Reverend sister telling me she has never and will never commit adultery.

Those people have probably had a previous experience of the lifestyle. Its like a catholic Reverend sister telling me she has never and will never commit adultery.

Firstly cheating is not peculiar to gays, if she has had relationships with guys prior to being with a woman it counts.

Secondly, don't misuse your privilege of having personal information about someone by using it against them.

So, here we go...

1. Did it cause I wanted to. Sexual tension was high. She, or they wanted me, I sure darn wanted them too. There were other times I did it cause I was angry and just to get back at her. Or whenever I felt, "Nna, TeeJay. You are falling too deep in love o. Better redeem yourself before she have you wrapped around her fingers"

2. Yea. She did. She always had a weird feeling whenever I cheat. Weird.

*** The relationship officially hit the rocks after she found that I banged a friend of ours. Ah. She gave me a hard time. That one. TeeJay that I was, I moved on quickly. By the time she was ready to let it go and give us another chance, I'd decided to remain single and f**k around as I please without any sense of commitment, or guilt.

4. Numb, sometimes. I ENJOYED it other times. Depends on who I'm cheating with.

5. Hummm... was worth it for the usual experience, but for the ones who trusted and loved me, it wasn't worth it. They didn't and still don't deserve to be cheated on.

She should know what topics to shy away from, not using inexperience to make others look like demons.

If you feel like a demon, that's your own problem not hers.

Nothing like queer lifestyle, cheating shouldn't be categorized. Whether it's a month, a year or otherwise. As long as you have become an item or officially dating Anything you do regardless how long you be been dating is same as the other. So cheating within a year time frame,or more a day or whatever is cheating. No defense to that.

I don't think you are permitted to comment on this thread if you haven't been in the queer lifestyle for up to 1year.

So, here we go...

1. Did it cause I wanted to. Sexual tension was high. She, or they wanted me, I sure darn wanted them too. There were other times I did it cause I was angry and just to get back at her. Or whenever I felt, "Nna, TeeJay. You are falling too deep in love o. Better redeem yourself before she have you wrapped around her fingers"

2. Yea. She did. She always had a weird feeling whenever I cheat. Weird.

*** The relationship officially hit the rocks after she found that I banged a friend of ours. Ah. She gave me a hard time. That one. TeeJay that I was, I moved on quickly. By the time she was ready to let it go and give us another chance, I'd decided to remain single and f**k around as I please without any sense of commitment, or guilt.

4. Numb, sometimes. I ENJOYED it other times. Depends on who I'm cheating with.

5. Hummm... was worth it for the usual experience, but for the ones who trusted and loved me, it wasn't worth it. They didn't and still don't deserve to be cheated on.

LOOL @ENJOYED IT ho ho ho

What's that?is cheating not cheating no matter who it is done with?

Btw, what am i missing??

Yes! thought I was the only confused one. We're definitely missing something... Wonder who's gotten Dequeen's knickers in a twist, Its not that serious, abeg...