Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

newly married lez in lagos

ksexy

lol..Hawken oo...

she doesn't want "oldly married lez"na...

woulda applied but I don't do married... hehehe

oya all the newly weds,hands in the air let's see.

Am newly married so I want newly married lez in lagos

Ok, I'll bite.

What do you want a "newly" married lez for? Friends or relationship or *wink wink* only?

Also, do newly married peeps have a certain scent on them like new cloths or you feel you will connect more with said lez because you're both newly hitched?

Now, what qualifies as newly married for you? 1-*** years or 1-5 years?

Also, is it newly married in a hetero marriage or in a same-sex marriage?

Specifics would take you farther. Just saying. ;)

Friendly advice, you might wanna broaden your net, Somolu is quite...err..limited. Out of a population, I hear 1.8% are gay. 50% of that are probably not your type. The rest that might be your type are scattered all over Lagos. 10% of those would be in Somolu. Then there's NL that has about probably about 5% of that 10% signed up as users.

Then of course, there's your "newly married" clause.

Hawken, help me do the math, will ya. I'm getting quite slow in my old age...

It is looking quite bleak, no?

Ok, I'll bite.

What do you want a "newly" married lez for? Friends or relationship or *wink wink* only?

Also, do newly married peeps have a certain scent on them like new cloths or you feel you will connect more with said lez because you're both newly hitched?

Specifics would take you farther. Just saying. ;)/>

Friendly advice, you might wanna broaden your net, Somolu is quite...err..limited. Out of a population, I hear 1.8% are gay. 50% of that are probably not your type. The rest that might be your type are scattered all over Lagos. 10% of those would be in Somolu. Then there's NL that has about probably about 5% of that 10% signed up as users.

I. Can't. Breathe!!!

These stats are so epic. But please carry on, help this sister out...

Ok, I'll bite.

Specifics would take you farther. Just saying. ;)/>

Very bleak indeed Prof, very bleak. *shakes head sadly while adjusting googles*

Huuhh... I think I get her choice. As a married woman, you are expected to keep friends with other married women. You know, common interest. So a married lesbian is a plus. But newly married... Nna. Your request tough o.

This sounds oddly specific so it is either

1) You are looking for a particular person

2) You want to do ritual and your babalawo asked for these things... #LetYourImaginationRunWild

Very bleak indeed Prof, very bleak. *shakes head sadly while adjusting googles*

Hmmmm... Thought as much...

I'll help even the odds a bit. Teejay, Princess and Ozy, go get married. We need to help a sister out...

2) You want to do ritual and your babalawo asked for these things... #LetYourImaginationRunWild

Hahahahahahaha!!!! I'll go with no.2, its more understandable. I mean we've all been there at a point in our lives.

Geez, I remember when my babalawo asked for the beard of a she-goat. It was tough, but I prevailed. Hmmm, those were the days... No social media to help us search back then. Good times...

• Upvote 1

I said it!!

I hate dis group chat u ladies talk to people rudely,am new here look at d way u ladies are talking to me is it a crime to make new frnds am just newly married and i need to make new frnds. have been planning of leave d group just bcos of d way ladies talk to people

Have been planning of leaving dis group chat bcos of d way u ladies here talk to people. I have seen many lez group chat but dey are not real must of dem are guys dey pretend to be ladies dat is y I jointed naijalez but I can c u ladies here talk to people rudely maybe I will change from lez to normal person

Hmmmm... Thought as much...

I'll help even the odds a bit. Teejay, Princess and Ozy, go get married. We need to help a sister out...

Oya Teejay go and buy ring and propose oo, m rehearsing m cry, acceptance speech and photo shoot already

Have been planning of leaving dis group chat bcos of d way u ladies here talk to people. I have seen many lez group chat but dey are not real must of dem are guys dey pretend to be ladies dat is y I jointed naijalez but I can c u ladies here talk to people rudely maybe I will change from lez to normal person

M dear it hasn't gotten to dt extent o, Nuttin we say here is personal, if uve been reading most f d comments we post here some of us ( ion wantu call names) lyk kidding arund and we mean no harm, lyk play dey r asking kwesions to knw if dey wee contact u, m binu no fess again u hear

[/quote

You going to stop being gay cos some people were joking with you?change to normal person,what's that? Is being gay not normal?well, ladies not everybody likes joke.