Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Girlfriend in Abuja

LilLez

Just joined the site but I really wanna take advantage of all the goodies this site has to offer. Having said that, I'm looking for a fresh Abuja babe to date. I am 23yrs old,petite, fair in complexion, shy around people I 'badu', fun to be with and a hopeless romantic. I'm mentioning this now cos no matter what,we all have our preferences and I wouldn't like someone who would be managing me but who will accept me the way I am. Let's get talking if you're in Abuja and you're single and lonely. I can give u good loving.

Where are all the Abuja girls?

Trying to prove we are not lonely. Don't worry, we will start hitting you up in a week ;)

Just joined the site but I really wanna take advantage of all the goodies this site has to offer. Having said that, I'm looking for a fresh Abuja babe to date. I am 23yrs old,petite, fair in complexion, shy around people I 'badu', fun to be with and a hopeless romantic. I'm mentioning this now cos no matter what,we all have our preferences and I wouldn't like someone who would be managing me but who will accept me the way I am. Let's get talking if you're in Abuja and you're single and lonely. I can give u good loving.

hi dear, i am available to hoke up if you dont mind.

Like really.

I'm sexually frustrated and starved. I've been celebate for too long.

I need a support chain.

This

Teejay!!! It's like we shud buk a flight to abj and help out dis ladies o, actually u d 1 helping I wud b luking n giving u lucozade *winks*

Hello to all the ladies in Abuja. It feels good already to be here

It feels good to have u here. Finally! Abuja ladies are coming out of their hidden locations