Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What will you do?

chocolat

You recently moved in to new building.After few months you noticed that one of your neighbors who is a beautiful lady enjoys the company of women. So you dig deep, you learnt that she's a lesbian.

What will you do?

A. Will you try to just sleep with her.

B. Will you try to date her.

C. Will you pretend you are straight and stay away from her.

I will become friends with her! I am curious about mature women and where they meet women. I also want to know how it was back in the day...

The first rule of lesbianism in Nigeria is... Don't eat any meal close to home. Lol my friend formulated it sha but it's very true.

The first rule of lesbianism in Nigeria is... Don't eat any meal close to home. Lol my friend formulated it sha but it's very true.

For real

I will become friends with her! I am curious about mature women and where they meet women. I also want to know how it was back in the day...

I honestly dont know where to meet matured women.I have asked myself the same question..lol

You have to go out more often( beach,bar/resturant,gym e.t.c)and try to socialize.

Won't pretend I'm straight, yet I'll stay away. Reminds me of something I saw somewhere...

"Yes, I'm a lesbian. No, I don't like (or want to have sex) with all the ladies (gay or not) I see"

How do you dig deep to know she's a lesbian? Ask older tenants if they heard sexual moans from her room after they saw a lady or ladies go in there? Or hit on her and watch her fall? Lol.

Maybe I'd start a subtle competition to see who brings most girls... hot and sexy ones.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be friends. You can never have too many queer friends. I don't know about pretending to be straight sha.

Digging deep looking for gold!... Hahaha!! My mind just went to the "Bad Sex" post again. Epic!

• 1 year later...

Stuff like that can blow up in your face. 

I will pretend I am straight around her.

There is this sexy tomboy at the gym I use. I know she has the hots for me, her body language, the kinda compliments she pays me and all. And I find her incredibly irresistible. 

But it's a no go area for me. Cos I ain't ready to change gyms. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Stuff like that can blow up in your face. 

I will pretend I am straight around her.

There is this sexy tomboy at the gym I use. I know she has the hots for me, her body language, the kinda compliments she pays me and all. And I find her incredibly irresistible. 

But it's a no go area for me. Cos I ain't ready to change gyms. 

Hahahahaha. That's a new one

44 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. That's a new one

:597f839311844_tw_grin1:..Dating a colleague, neighbour, someone from the gym you go to 5 times a week, is bad business Kimi....Bad business.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 2:56 PM, chocolat said:

You recently moved in to new building.After few months you noticed that one of your neighbors who is a beautiful lady enjoys the company of women. So you dig deep, you learnt that she's a lesbian.

What will you do?

A. Will you try to just sleep with her.

B. Will you try to date her.

C. Will you pretend you are straight and stay away from her.

D. None of the above.