Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Bad SEX

chocolat

What is bad SEX?

When the sex is horrible. Bad sex is when your partner is on top of you and your mind is somewhere else because the sex sucks or you can't wait for her to get off you.

Bad sex is when you are unfulfilled after the act...

Ten years ago I had this rule " we can have sex but I'm not going down on you". I was selfish,Childish, inexperience,You name it, I was that... it was all about you.

The truth is I made this rule because I was inexperience and afraid;I didn't know how to satisfy anyone. The truth is I enjoyed having sex done to me;the feeling felt good but I didn't know how to perform..OMG can't believe I said that...

Thank GOD for goggle and books. Many years later, I have perfected my skills.

Ladies,

Have you ever had bad sex?

Did you stop it in the middle or you pretended till the end?

Did you let her know, it was bad and she needs more practice?

Have someone ever made a comment about your skills...

Hummm...to the last question... yea? Can't say what they said sha :rolleyes:

Would have loved to meet you when you were still selfish. With all pleasure, I would gladly enjoy making you feel good. You don't have to return the favour. I'm a good giver.

Buhh... Fash the "touch-me-not" ish... If I find who makes me connect to the fullest with my sex organs... "Baby, bring it on." Have always felt like... "no. Not that way. Do it this way" in my mind, and that just disconnects me the more.

*Commercial Break!* Kimi is back!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :D

Would have loved to meet you when you were still selfish. With all pleasure, I would gladly enjoy making you feel good. You don't have to return the favour. I'm a good giver.

Buhh... Fash the "touch-me-not" ish... If I find who makes me connect to the fullest with my sex organs... "Baby, bring it on." Have always felt like... "no. Not that way. Do it this way" in my mind, and that just disconnects me the more.

*Commercial Break!* Kimi is back!!!!!!

LMAO.... You are so silly...

• Moderators

LOL. What can I say... I've been pretty lucky! Well... lucky because I have only been with polite women who usually are sensitive to my feelings and who just love love love love me. They love their God too. Lucky me...LOL

The worst I've heard is "err... " that's long enough time to think up/substitute the truth with a pleasant response.LOL. Don't mind them. They too shall be judged :D

• Downvote 1

Have i really had bad sex?.... Errrmmm..hardly...maybe its cos am a great teacher though (smug face)..lol.

I just show u wat I like n ask u to show me what u like too,its easy...

U bera not be lazy though..

Hehehehe....

I've had bad sex o(long time ago),d babe was jus Fingering me lyk she is searching for treasure or digging her way to China, immediately tld her to stop, I cherish m Veejay,i cnt shout (wierd part is she made mouth dt she ws great) tinking abt it making me tremble. There ws a time I ws scared and always asking bae if m doin it ryt, so far she been vewi satisfied #pops collar

I've had bad sex o(long time ago),d babe was jus Fingering me lyk she is searching for treasure or digging her way to China, immediately tld her to stop, I cherish m Veejay,i cnt shout (wierd part is she made mouth dt she ws great) tinking abt it making me tremble. There ws a time I ws scared and always asking bae if m doin it ryt, so far she been vewi satisfied #pops collar

She made mouth to you after making out with you, that she was great? Waw. Wish I was this girl. I would have dug deeper... and searched for diamonds, not China.

Veejay Teejay Veejay Teejay Veejay Teejay.

She made mouth to you after making out with you, that she was great? Waw. Wish I was this girl. I would have dug deeper... and searched for diamonds, not China.

Veejay Teejay Veejay Teejay Veejay Teejay.

I knew u wud comment, immediately I wrote "veejay" I noticed the similarity wit ur name. U go fear digging 4 gold o

LMAOOOO

More like drilling for oil. Hahaha!

Hahahahahaha! Y'all are hilarious. Drilling... na wa. Wonder what that must have felt like?.LOL

Supposed to feel good. Drilling for oil in my cuntabora. Lol. You must drill and find that oil. We must get rich and not die trying

• Moderators

Refrain from drilling. Hadassah's experiences didn't get her no gold. All the sperm in the world was found instead! Hahahahahaha

By the way, I'm so afraid to use the word "clitoris" on this site. It belongs to one of us :unsure:

what to do?

Refrain from drilling. Hadassah's experiences didn't get her no gold. All the sperm in the world was found instead! Hahahahahaha

By the way, I'm so afraid to use the word "clitoris" on this site. It belongs to one of us :unsure:/>

what to do?

C L I T O.... :unsure: R I K A?

See? That wasn't hard.

Hahahahahaha! Y'all are hilarious. Drilling... na wa. Wonder what that must have felt like?.LOL

M dear it's nt sumtin u wana experience o

• Moderators

C L I T O.... :unsure:/> R I K A?

See? That wasn't hard.

Hahahahahaha! Thanks homie! Clitoris the name :D :D Yay! I did it! Thanks Teejay, you sure helped

• Moderators

M dear it's nt sumtin u wana experience o

Hahahaha! Na wa. I cant imagine. Pele. Missed you boo. *kiss kiss*

Humm... hm hm hm(clears throat). You don't expect to go on a sabbatical and expect to still find your Zulu wives. They have been colonized. So start looking around the zulu forests for newbies.

Sweetie I missed u too... mwaaaaaah. thanks, tnk God its years ago so I've recovered

• Moderators

LOL. Derailer! the wives are very loyal odorous prince. She's pleased with the new things I taught her and the others back in our chambers

Humm... hm hm hm(clears throat). You don't expect to go on a sabbatical and expect to still find your Zulu wives. They have been colonized. So start looking around the zulu forests for newbies.

Teejay!!! Who colonized me o? Booboo dnt mind her we were here patiently awaiting ur arrival bak to us

LOL. Derailer! the wives are very loyal odorous prince. She's pleased with the new things I taught her and the others back in our chambers

Oh boy. Your chambers was set ablaze years ago. They now live in my mansion

Mehn!!! I cnt 4gt the wndaful experience, stil shaking n feeling tins all ova