Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

No girl who likes girls in the whole of south east or what?

Charice

She just knew how her aunt gets and wanted to cover up. I used to be like that back then until I saw the light. Once my mom caught me watching L word and was kinda disgusted so I said I had a calling upon me to evangelise to lesbians and I can't do it if I don't understand what drives them in the first place, so that's what i'm doing. It was the most f***ked up lie to me but she bought it, she smiled and said that was a noble cause and she was happy I was finally getting matured in the faith.

LMAO shoot me now

Hahahahaha!!! She forgot to ask how the ministry is going these days @Charice. Lol. These days I jusst laugh when people say dumb things about queers, sometimes I ask why, why do you think that way? Why do you believe that? Why do you think it's not normal? Why do you think they are possessed? It makes people think deeply.

I think it's human nature as social beings to disagree with anything out of the norm even when there's no good reason to. It's different so has to be eliminated pronto.

I used to ask why, but y has two heads and one tail so I kept my peace.

I think it's human nature as social beings to disagree with anything out of the norm even when there's no good reason to. It's different so has to be eliminated pronto.

I used to ask why, but y has two heads and one tail so I kept my peace.

Don't get tired of asking why. When you ask why, you're not asking it for you, you're asking it for them because in trying to answer you, they have to go within themselves and understand what their main fear is.

The best way to convince a person or change a person's mind is

To make them believe that change was from them and was not influenced. (I read this somewhere by the way. Lol)

• 1 year later...

yeah i know, but Hawken not any kinda friend or friends, i need a date. so tell me am i actually gon' go abt @sch sincerely looking out for someone who feel what i feel abt same sex???? in this part of world where one actually gon' live in pretence abt feelings esp. for same sex?..... i guess not, thanks for the suggestion though

Yeah, well, you said friends. Anyway, if there are tomboys or effeminate men in your school. Befriend them. They usually always know other gay people.

That is if you are comfortable with it.

11 hours ago, Hawken said:

Yeah, well, you said friends. Anyway, if there are tomboys or effeminate men in your school. Befriend them. They usually always know other gay people.

That is if you are comfortable with it.

sincerely, thanks for your suggestion but the truth is, it doesnt work like that for me. Like am the shy type but if they would come for me and they made me feel comfortable, who knows???? eventually, we might click

• 1 month later...
On 26/03/2016 at 8:06 AM, dequeen said:

She just knew how her aunt gets and wanted to cover up. I used to be like that back then until I saw the light. Once my mom caught me watching L word and was kinda disgusted so I said I had a calling upon me to evangelise to lesbians and I can't do it if I don't understand what drives them in the first place, so that's what i'm doing. It was the most f***ked up lie to me but she bought it, she smiled and said that was a noble cause and she was happy I was finally getting matured in the faith.

Lmao...i actually thought of telling this exact lie at the office today when i stood up from my desk with NL on my system only to get back and find my male colleague sitting behind my desk. Thankfully, he didn't ask so there was nothing to tell...Honestly tired of hiding and having to argue that i don't really fancy men.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/03/2016 at 9:28 PM, Charice said:

So how do I recognise them... Cuz I don't want someone to think my village people are doing meeting on my head.

Almost happened tho...

Cherice, no tables us oo but seriously eeh. I gave up in South East girls on here ooo. I've accepted my singlehood whole heatedly. 

• 3 months later...

South east??? Where exactly

On 10/4/2017 at 7:58 AM, ChazBee said:

Cherice, no tables us oo but seriously eeh. I gave up in South East girls on here ooo. I've accepted my singlehood whole heatedly. 

On 3/26/2016 at 9:27 AM, kimi said:

Haha Hahahahahahahahaha na wa. Things parents believe! LOLOL. Ridiculous smh. Way to go! Hopefully I don't get caught up in that sort of situation. My plan these days is to allow people assume whatever it is they want to assume. I won't dispute and I won't give any explanation. Would just Genevieve it ;)

I see what you did there, Gennying it, innit ?! Lool