Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

No girl who likes girls in the whole of south east or what?

Charice

I had to ask o.... my people....

Una no get genuine interest in girls or what?

This arena is just dull abi na only Lagos and Abuja ni.

Oya... need to call the ancestors

Awu wu yo.... Awu yo wu yo. ****

I say come out and speak...

Okay please, no vex.

Please ladies interested in ladies in the south east arena should come back online and make friends...

There are o. Don't loose hope. Just focus more on meeting them in person than through the site cause a lot of people don't know about this site. For example in a certain northern city, I haven't found one person that is on NL or knows about NL.

So how do I recognise them... Cuz I don't want someone to think my village people are doing meeting on my head.

Almost happened tho...

There are o. Don't loose hope. Just focus more on meeting them in person than through the site cause a lot of people don't know about this site. For example in a certain northern city, I haven't found one person that is on NL or knows about NL.

Or simply do NL evangelism over there on our behalf. We are solidly behind you, Sister. We shall sponsor that outreach and help you print out flyers and handbills. Bless you!

Hahahaha!!! My evangelistic skills are not in doubt o, just that it takes ages for redemption to come through the admin phone call so many, too many, fall by the way side. For strait is the road that leads to life.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahahahaha! No way! Your clitoris may never be the same on your return journey. Please don't. :D :D

There! I uttered a member's name

Wish am still in the east. See free knack joor. Anyway I think many eastern lez babes are still in the incubator and the rest doesn't know about NL while some don't even know what it is they want the rest are undergoing deliverance to cast and bind the spiritual husband that's responsible for a girl to have feeling for another. Hahahahaha(my friend collected 4 months fasting and even called me to come and join)

Wish am still in the east. See free knack joor. Anyway I think many eastern lez babes are still in the incubator and the rest doesn't know about NL while some don't even know what it is they want the rest are undergoing deliverance to cast and bind the spiritual husband that's responsible for a girl to have feeling for another. Hahahahaha(my friend collected 4 months fasting and even called me to come and join)

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Ignorant people

Your friend's matter is serious.

Tell ur frnd to go for deliverance too fasting won't be enough to cast out those demons.

One once told me she feels having relationship with fellow girls is the cause of her backwardness.

There was this girl I liked and I usually stay at their place when I just needed a break from home... so one day we were watching a movie, her, her mom and I. We saw two girls kissing. Omo the mothers face squeeze eh.

I just told "ah Aunty it's nothing... Its like a guy and a girl"

She said "eh it's a guy and girl. At least that one has future."

Was about to argue more when the girl said "Hmm I think these people that do these are possessed by one demon"

I swallowed my words back. Her mother completely agreed and continued, "all these white people and their rubbish".

That was how the crush was crushed.

• Haha 1

There was this girl I liked and I usually stay at their place when I just needed a break from home... so one day we were watching a movie, her, her mom and I. We saw two girls kissing. Omo the mothers face squeeze eh.

Was about to argue more when the girl said "Hmm I think these people that do these are possessed by one demon"

I swallowed my words back. Her mother completely agreed and continued, "all these white people and their rubbish".

LMAOOO

You shouldn't have crushed the crush though. Hypocrisy abounds in our community.

My ex broke up with me last year because according to her a prophetess told her to stop or be disgraced or God will destroy her. Thank God am over it

My ex broke up with me last year because according to her a prophetess told her to stop or be disgraced or God will destroy her. Thank God am over it

I just dont know how to laugh this laugh. Should I roll on the floor or laugh from a mountain top? LMAO

She just knew how her aunt gets and wanted to cover up. I used to be like that back then until I saw the light. Once my mom caught me watching L word and was kinda disgusted so I said I had a calling upon me to evangelise to lesbians and I can't do it if I don't understand what drives them in the first place, so that's what i'm doing. It was the most f***ked up lie to me but she bought it, she smiled and said that was a noble cause and she was happy I was finally getting matured in the faith.

She just knew how her aunt gets and wanted to cover up. I used to be like that back then until I saw the light. Once my mom caught me watching L word and was kinda disgusted so I said I had a calling upon me to evangelise to lesbians and I can't do it if I don't understand what drives them in the first place, so that's what i'm doing. It was the most f***ked up lie to me but she bought it, she smiled and said that was a noble cause and she was happy I was finally getting matured in the faith.

Omg! See lie

hahahahaha... lol... see calling...

what's the name of the ministry you now opened.

Lmao

• Moderators

Haha Hahahahahahahahaha na wa. Things parents believe! LOLOL. Ridiculous smh. Way to go! Hopefully I don't get caught up in that sort of situation. My plan these days is to allow people assume whatever it is they want to assume. I won't dispute and I won't give any explanation. Would just Genevieve it ;)

Hahahahaha!!! She forgot to ask how the ministry is going these days @Charice. Lol. These days I jusst laugh when people say dumb things about queers, sometimes I ask why, why do you think that way? Why do you believe that? Why do you think it's not normal? Why do you think they are possessed? It makes people think deeply.