• Announcements

• Prisca

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
Sign in to follow this  
chocolat

How important is sex in your relationship?

chocolat    9
chocolat

Is sex important in a relationship? YES

How important is it.. On a ratio of 1-10. Ten being the most important and one not important..

I've known people who had to have sex every day. Notwithstanding, where their partner lives, when they see each other; They must have sex.

In my past relationships sex is not at the top of my list. Their is more to a relationship that sex. Don't get me wrong, I love sex, once or twice a week I'm good. If I had to rate it, Is five....

Ladies pls add your comment...

dequeen    41
dequeen

Sex is important in a relationship. On ratio basis, it's an 8. Is it the be all of a relationship? No.

kimi    117
kimi

Sex is certainly an important element in any relationship... at the same time I don't term it as the most important. An emotional connection any day would rate higher for me.

On that note... I'd say 50/50. In English that makes it a 5! :D ;)

• Like 2

Suavity    40
Suavity

Sex is important but sometimes may not be relevant so will give it 4.

Althena    40
Althena

Sex is important and I'll rate it as a 7 but ultimately, I find touch to be more important. Hugs, hand/head/body massages, foot rubs, cuddles, kisses etc...

ChazBee    7
ChazBee

Sex is important in every relationship but it's also not the ultimate need and I personally believe no relationship needs sex to survive. Many times people mistake sex for love and replace it with attention and good time but it's not true. Sex is just as good as kissing hugging and holding hands. So I will give it a 4

• Upvote 2

Charice    2
Charice

Honestly, I'll rate it as 10. Cuz if I'm not sexually attracted to you, I wouldn't go into a relationship with you in the first place.

It's not that I'm a sexaholic... I also get bored with sex after a while.

It's just if after we do the deed I still un satisfied, I honestly won't be happy... When I try to fix it by teaching my partner how I like it done and it still ends up the same way...Honestly I'll stop being intimate with her and I have a feeling it won't end so well.

Sex isn't the high of the relationship but it's certainly important.

JayJacks    23
JayJacks

Sex Sex Sex. Sex, as sex, is a very important sex. So when we sex, we sex so we can sex another day...or another hour. So, yea... Sex

kimi    117
kimi

Sex Sex Sex. Sex, as sex, is a very important sex. So when we sex, we sex so we can sex another day...or another hour. So, yea... Sex

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Sucsex!

bonny    0
bonny

I don't think sex have to be the bone content of a relation..to me sex has to be fun not a necessity,it's to refresh a good times spent together and affection.

Skills    17
Skills

i would say sex is one of the strongest bonds in a relationship ...so i give it an 8.

Princesa    3
Princesa

Work work work work work abadabidi work work work :D

HotSauce    1
HotSauce

Is sex important in a relationship? YES

How important is it.. On a ratio of 1-10. Ten being the most important and one not important..

I've known people who had to have sex every day. Notwithstanding, where their partner lives, when they see each other; They must have sex.

In my past relationships sex is not at the top of my list. Their is more to a relationship that sex. Don't get me wrong, I love sex, once or twice a week I'm good. If I had to rate it, Is five....

Ladies pls add your comment...

Hawken    51
Hawken

I kinda like have to give it a 9.. Sex is pretty important. Maybe not at the beginning of the relationship but ultimately, yes.

Btw, i think lesbians have sex earlier in relationships than straight folks.

How many of you guys have waited *** months to have sex with an SO? Long distance relationships not included.

kimi    117
kimi

I kinda like have to give it a 9.. Sex is pretty important. Maybe not at the beginning of the relationship but ultimately, yes.

Btw, i think lesbians have sex earlier in relationships than straight folks.

How many of you guys have waited *** months to have sex with an SO? Long distance relationships not included.

Show off :angry:

Hawken    51
Hawken

Show off angry.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif how am i showing you off now enh?

HotSauce    1
HotSauce

Nawa oh...who will I show off now self

Hawken    51
Hawken

Lol Fly J. Fly J is single and looking to mingle biggrin.gif

Hold Fly Jbiggrin.gif

Thank me later

kimi    117
kimi

Hahahaha. Hotsauce o...

HotSauce    1
HotSauce

*eyes rolling * @kimi

Suavity    40
Suavity

Sex is good but not the ultimate,most people think it is and that's why they float in their relationship, real love doesn't require sex to blossom believe me

disney    7
disney

Well sex is not really important to me you the bae is very religious so no sex till after marriage *winks*

milaz    6
milaz

Hmmmmm.

Sex is good but not the ultimate,most people think it is and that's why they float in their relationship, real love doesn't require sex to blossom believe me

milaz    6
milaz

Preach it to the choir!!!.

Well sex is not really important to me you the bae is very religious so no sex till after marriage *winks*

disney    7
disney

Lol noted