Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How important is sex in your relationship?

chocolat

Sex is good but not the ultimate,most people think it is and that's why they float in their relationship, real love doesn't require sex to blossom believe me

Ehen? Youdonminit...

Like I'm still speechless. I don't know what else to say

A double wawu wawu to that. Funny enough, I'd rather kiss than just press lips.

• Upvote 1

Well sex is important yo me.... however, I love to makeout..cuddle. ..errr I love the whole package

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, sex isn't the main thing for me, although I do love sex. Im a sex freak (lowkey). I could do without it for a particular period. I think the only thing that keeps me going in a relationship is knowing that my partner and I still got each other. Interestingly, my girlfriend also loves sex so whenever we see yea it happens, but it's not a push to anything.

• Upvote 1

Sex is not important at all. Irrelevant in the scheme of things if you ask me. I can totally be in a relationship without sex.

Ask Rihanna mellow.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Sex is not important at all. Irrelevant in the scheme of things if you ask me. I can totally be in a relationship without sex.

Ask Rihanna mellow.gif

Lol. I just got this. :D :D :D :D :D

Babe, you don mad!

• 3 months later...

This @kimi n @Hawken are really intimidating us with their cyber love ooo

But mehn...I admire u two..the fact u guys met on NL is still quite unbelievable becos some naija lez babes  can be so funnt one hit me up some few days ago, We got talking  I told dem I was a student n den she  ran away like wtf!!! Wat is wrong with dating students??

Anyways, with the sex thing honestly with my ex maybe because we were so connected to each other I mean the romance shit started since we were kids...we promised to get married n we wore each other wedding ring  as kids when we grew up n had sex...it was like the heaven open to us...u know DAT heavenly feeling u have when u are making love to someone u deeply Love...trust me its like sex in the wonderland....so with her we always have sex all the time, everyday, every time n we are not tired... U know y??...because each time we have sex we are always trying something new, sth different to make it more interesting... We do lots of weird unimaginable things n they are fun, we always look forward to doing it again...besides..the sex was detailed...the romance can last for an hour( not exaggerating) we spend time exploring our body so for me sex is 9 ....very important... Me I always express my Love for someone using sex (its my love language) besides we don't have sex. We make Love...kimi n hawken can relate lolzzzz...

OK bye

9 hours ago, Hephzy said:

This @kimi n @Hawken are really intimidating us with their cyber love ooo

But mehn...I admire u two..the fact u guys met on NL is still quite unbelievable becos some naija lez babes  can be so funnt one hit me up some few days ago, We got talking  I told dem I was a student n den she  ran away like wtf!!! Wat is wrong with dating students??

Anyways, with the sex thing honestly with my ex maybe because we were so connected to each other I mean the romance shit started since we were kids...we promised to get married n we wore each other wedding ring  as kids when we grew up n had sex...it was like the heaven open to us...u know DAT heavenly feeling u have when u are making love to someone u deeply Love...trust me its like sex in the wonderland....so with her we always have sex all the time, everyday, every time n we are not tired... U know y??...because each time we have sex we are always trying something new, sth different to make it more interesting... We do lots of weird unimaginable things n they are fun, we always look forward to doing it again...besides..the sex was detailed...the romance can last for an hour( not exaggerating) we spend time exploring our body so for me sex is 9 ....very important... Me I always express my Love for someone using sex (its my love language) besides we don't have sex. We make Love...kimi n hawken can relate lolzzzz...

OK bye

@Hephzythanks for this info, love is a beautiful thing and no one should put assunder. @kimi and @hawken i pop champagne for you two. keep the ball rolling we got your back.

• Like 1

Sex is very important in my relationship!📡📡📡 for me to even be attracted to someone sexually I check out the bed compatibility, the person's flexibility etc. when everything seems perfect enhen we can start a proper convo😄 I rate it an 8.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Farida said:

Sex is very important in my relationship!📡📡📡 for me to even be attracted to someone sexually I check out the bed compatibility, the person's flexibility etc. when everything seems perfect enhen we can start a proper convo😄 I rate it an 8.  

See dem bad chicks here....sis I sight u ooo...weldone ma...lolzzz

• Haha 1

Joining this party now o.. better late than not at all oo :)  Infact if the bae I'm with isn't performing well in bed I won't be happy in that relationship.. I've tried to date women w/ low sex drives and it never works out.. I love the foreplay and all & I believe it's all part of the sexual package.. So rating it a 9!

• 1 month later...

Sex is really important in a relationship if you and your partner stay together.

However for me, sometimes I prefer cuddles, kisses, to a romp in the sack. 

Lesbian death bed is a thing. 

It's a 7 for me. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sex Sex Sex! this is an important factor in my relationship. Although when i get down with my significant other, we make love!

I will consider all the compatibilities before even getting to the bedmatics part because if there ain't intellectual, physical and sexual attraction, there will be no enjoying the sexual act itself.

I love to do all the works...from pillow talk to kissing (i can stay here forever lol), cuddles etc...my sex libido is neither low nor high. it's an 8 for me...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...