Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Kimi seduced by mature lesbians and a ho

kimi

• Moderators

Hmmmm....

I figured that 'Pamela seduced by matured Lesbian' was such a hit and a bestseller, decided to do a part II. Errr... I couldn't get in touch with Pamela so I'm having to draw from personal experience. I do hope this does just as well!

Here goes...

Her name was Kimi, she had for a long time had fantasies involving mature Lesbians. These Lesbians are the really mature kind. Mature in all places too. They were indeed a land flowing with so much milk!

Anyways, as Kimi took a stroll on that beautiful sunny day, someone caught her eye. It was another mature Lesbian. Kimi would not know that their meeting would transform their lives...

Oh ha oh oh stop b*tch. No. Here. There. Okay. Anywhere. An. Hu. If u. Ouw. Haa. Baby. You see just awesome. No. No. No. Awwwh. Uuuh. Oh oh oh. Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas! On and on the morning went... the mature Lesbians couldn't get enough of little Kimi. They realised that they weren't so mature after all... and still had a great deal to learn from super Kimi the little tiger.

Oh baby. Com'on. Yeah. Just right. Oh ha. Uh. No no Yea Yea baby. Yea Yea. Don't stop. Okay. Maltina. No. It's sprite. Anh ahn.oti. None. O tito. Ma duty. Continu. Yea baby. Yea. Ya. Ya. Ya ya ya. Hawken! Hahahahahahaha. Do me right boo. Ooooh.

...and so, session after session, all Lesbians would discover that they have become mature and come of age...

The end.

PS

The ho was converted to a mature Lesbian too :D

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Why are you forming Hawken? You know I used your favourite word a lot of times 'ya!' ;)

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators
On 29/03/2016 at 5:25 AM, kimi said:

Hmmmm....

I figured that 'Pamela seduced by matured Lesbian' was such a hit and a bestseller, decided to do a part II. Errr... I couldn't get in touch with Pamela so I'm having to draw from personal experience. I do hope this does just as well!

Here goes...

Her name was Kimi, she had for a long time had fantasies involving mature Lesbians. These Lesbians are the really mature kind. Mature in all places too. They were indeed a land flowing with so much milk!

Anyways, as Kimi took a stroll on that beautiful sunny day, someone caught her eye. It was another mature Lesbian. Kimi would not know that their meeting would transform their lives...

Oh ha oh oh stop b*tch. No. Here. There. Okay. Anywhere. An. Hu. If u. Ouw. Haa. Baby. You see just awesome. No. No. No. Awwwh. Uuuh. Oh oh oh. Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas! On and on the morning went... the mature Lesbians couldn't get enough of little Kimi. They realised that they weren't so mature after all... and still had a great deal to learn from super Kimi the little tiger.

Oh baby. Com'on. Yeah. Just right. Oh ha. Uh. No no Yea Yea baby. Yea Yea. Don't stop. Okay. Maltina. No. It's sprite. Anh ahn.oti. None. O tito. Ma duty. Continu. Yea baby. Yea. Ya. Ya. Ya ya ya. Hawken! Hahahahahahaha. Do me right boo. Ooooh.

...and so, session after session, all Lesbians would discover that they have become mature and come of age...

The end.

PS

The ho was converted to a mature Lesbian too :D

Lol Kimi the mature lesbian