Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Are you a Mature Lesbian?

kimi

• Moderators

Just as it's being done in Hollywood/Nollywood. Any successful hit has several spin-offs.

Our very own Pamela seduced by matured Lesbian shouldn't be any different! Here's another post in the matured Lesbian series.

Who is a Mature Lesbian? Qualities/Attributes of a Matured Lesbian.

• She is in her early thirties (see line 4).
  • Other lesbians respect this woman (line 5).
  • She is tall, energetic (line 6).
  • she has D cup breasts that still stand firm and a body to die for (see line 6).
  • Her husband is a rich business man who spends most of his time travelling and never in his wildest dreams could he imagine that his decent wife with a decent job is a slut (paragraph 2).
  • She confuses immature Lesbian with lines such as "come over here... mommy is hungry and she wants some milk" (p2. L6-7)
  • She likes them young. So young and sweet (p2. L8)
  • Mature lesbians usually have big tits and red nipples (p3. L3).
  • She knows how to tease and seduce a girl or make her cum without touching her (p3. L4-6).
  • She makes little girls her little slut (p5. L1).
  • She buries her head in shaved pink p**sy (p6.L3-4).
  • If they utter these words to you: "I love you... orrhh yessss yesssss am cumminggggggg f***k me you matured lesbian slut" then you are most certainly a mature Lesbian! (see paragraph 8)
  • She has a stash of clean panties in her locker (p9. L1-2)

PS

Place your order for your mature Lesbian customized Tees. Limited supply; Terms and Conditions apply!

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha. You are def missing out! I'm not a mature Lesbian yet but soon enough! I'm thankful for the new insight... :unsure:

Alleluia!!! I just discovered courtesy of this post that I am a mature lesbian! O dear, I thought these traits were peculiar to just me, i'm glad there are many like me. I'm constantly hungry for milk but them babygirls always want money for milk. Do you know how annoying that is??

Please, do write a piece on the challenges we mature lesbians face and i'll like 10 of those tees you've got. My friends would love it. I'm so happy.

Alleluia!!! I just discovered courtesy of this post that I am a mature lesbian! O dear, I thought these traits were peculiar to just me, i'm glad there are many like me. I'm constantly hungry for milk but them babygirls always want money for milk. Do you know how annoying that is??

Please, do write a piece on the challenges we mature lesbians face and i'll like 10 of those tees you've got. My friends would love it. I'm so happy.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahahaha! Don't be so cheap now, you've got to pay for some milk.

Thanks for the patronage Dequeen! Pick up in store or home delivery? Home Delivery is usually done by one of our in-house little sluts aka immature lesbian ;)

Naaa. I'm far from cheap honey, I just would prefer no pricetags on my milk so I can express my gratitude by a mind blowing tip!

I'll do pick up in store. I'd rather buy milk from the owner of the shop than from one of its girls.

Naaa. I'm far from cheap honey, I just would prefer no pricetags on my milk so I can express my gratitude by a mind blowing tip!

I'll do pick up in store. I'd rather buy milk from the owner of the shop than from one of its girls.

You should know those store milks are cow milks. Want human milk? You gotta pay for it, honey. One way or another. Either as pride price... or flight/T.fare price, or eatery price, or even toy price...you just name it, sugar.

Matured lesbians...or should I say "older lesbians", cause their ages don't necessarily mean they act thus, are so controlling. And it's sooo annoying. I change my mind about matured married lesbians. I rather have them, than have those single ones who try to make you their hand bags...and not trying to hide that fact that they foot the bills. You carry their hand bags. Wash their pants and still go ahead to endure that "matured" moans. Sooooo annnoyingggg

Mature lesbians are so annoying and controlling. Imagine a woman who's married but doesn't want to see you with anybody else both boys and girls, they turn-of on you when their hubby is around and call you outta the blues and wants you to appear with immediate effect. Infact their story is so annoying joor. When I get to that stage, God please help me not to be like them. My friend really suffered in the hand of Mrs G

Oh, this just turned into matured lesbian versus "not yet matured" lesbian fights.

Chaz... Mrs G get mind. So she no want make the dudechick follow get life partner. See how controlling they can be!

Yea, Hawken. The young ones who act matured are the koko. I see no reason why these people be tagging themselves "matured" and still be tripping for the "less matured" in the first place, then start making your life uncomfortable.

Lol. Powdered milk breast, abi? Dequeen. Okay. Issorice. I would go on a cow killing spree. Lets see what you get then.

Lol @ dequeen, I just gave an example babe, stop tripping girl. Personally haven't had good experiences with some of your 'mature' mates that doesn't mean there aren't good ones they are just as scarce as petrol.

But i'll definitely donate some powdered milk for you.

Lol @ dequeen, I just gave an example babe, stop tripping girl. Personally haven't had good experiences with some of your 'mature' mates that doesn't mean there aren't good ones they are just as scarce as petrol.

But i'll definitely donate some powdered milk for you.

Now we're talking, cause mummy want her tea and she's got just coffee.

About the petrol ish?? I'm the oil well, honey.