• Announcements

• Prisca

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
Sign in to follow this  
kimi

Books

kimi    117
kimi

Dear Admin,

I was about to put up a post about a certain book and noticed that we don't have a section where one can have discussions regarding books or review books etc...

Would be an interesting addition to our existing forums I think. Do consider.

Signed

Kimi the Matured Lesbian.

• Upvote 1

JayJacks    23
JayJacks

Great idea! Actually looking for some good reads. I just made myself read "The GodFather" after procrastinating for months. Now I'm craving for interesting reads. Have you read "Deception point" by Dan Brown? Another good book...

kimi    117
kimi

Hahahaha. I haven't o... should I cover my face? LOL. I'd still put up the post. When I articulate my thoughts properly. It's the Jack Cranfield "How to get from where you are to where you want to be"

dequeen    41
dequeen

Great idea! Actually looking for some good reads. I just made myself read "The GodFather" after procrastinating for months. Now I'm craving for interesting reads. Have you read "Deception point" by Dan Brown? Another good book...

I've read all of Dan Brown's books except the Da Vinci code... I absolutely love his style of writing... at a point, i'm usually pacing my room or wherever while reading and the killer or gguilty party always turns out to be someone I least expected or someone who wasn't even on my suspects list! he's so brilliant , that guy!

dequeen    41
dequeen

I used to like Karen Kingsbury a few years back. The beauty of her writing for me was that I was able to really connect with almost all the characters. I would laugh out with them, and cry with them. I felt their fears and uncertainties... these days though I pick her book and i'm like 'blaaaaaaa'. hahahaha!!!

Change is a funny thing.

dequeen    41
dequeen

I cannot forget Sidney Sheldon! Another brilliant mind! Beautiful soul! I can't decide between he and Dan Brown though. Simply amazing!

JayJacks    23
JayJacks

I've read all of Dan Brown's books except the Da Vinci code... I absolutely love his style of writing... at a point, i'm usually pacing my room or wherever while reading and the killer or gguilty party always turns out to be someone I least expected or someone who wasn't even on my suspects list! he's so brilliant , that guy!

Exactly! Someone I least expected. Dan Brown is good. Definitely checking these other authors.

dequeen    41
dequeen

Exactly! Someone I least expected. Dan Brown is good. Definitely checking these other authors.

Skip Karen, check out Sidney sheldon.

kimi    117
kimi

What of Tunji Ayoola or Benedicta Opara's books? <_< :P

dequeen    41
dequeen

What of Tunji Ayoola or Benedicta Opara's books? <_</> :P/>

Who are they?? What do they write about? Why do you love them as authors??

kimi    117
kimi

Hahahahahahahahaha. They are people jor. I love Everything about them!! Everything okay!!! :huh:

Hawken    51
Hawken

The Color Purple is a good one. Gay themes but solid. Very solid. I read it at a go.. Was sad when it ended. I'd offer to send it to interested parties in pdf format but nope tongue.gif/>

I have plenty gay books ohh lool.. Have a hidden folder of them on my PC. Folder so well hidden i forget about it some times.

Hawken    51
Hawken

Btw, i am currently downloading a torrent file with over 7k lesbian literature...

Btw, in case you haven't read "The Whole Lesbian Sex Book" by Felice Newman, and are interested, indicate and i shall hook you up because why not :D/>

dequeen    41
dequeen

The Color Purple is a good one. Gay themes but solid. Very solid. I read it at a go.. Was sad when it ended. I'd offer to send it to interested parties in pdf format but nope tongue.gif/>

I have plenty gay books ohh lool.. Have a hidden folder of them on my PC. Folder so well hidden i forget about it some times.

YOU HAVE THE COLOR PURPLE??!! I'm so jealous right now! Please I want I want I want!!!

Hawken    51
Hawken

YOU HAVE THE COLOR PURPLE??!! I'm so jealous right now! Please I want I want I want!!!

Lool you wants have been attended to.

dequeen    41
dequeen

Lool you wants have been attended to.

You're fantastic! Thankyou!!!!

kimi    117
kimi

What sort of mango tree love is happening here :blink:

Hawken    51
Hawken

LMAOOO are you jelly?

kimi    117
kimi

LMAOOO are you jelly?

I'm no Jelly but I love to watch my telly :D

dequeen    41
dequeen

I'm no Jelly but I love to watch my telly :D/>

nice rhymes :D I couldn't rhyme to save my life.

Gracia    1
Gracia

a one time fan of novels, been long I read one. Creating the section is a good idea, I'll like some good reads.

ChazBee    7
ChazBee

I can't even pick a favourite from the authors i've read but for now I will put Chimamanda Adichie on my throne, just for the time being. I love to read

kimi    117
kimi

I love the 'Africanness' of her books! She's def got talent. The ones I have read atleast :unsure:

ChazBee    7
ChazBee

I love the 'Africanness' of her books! She's def got talent. The ones I have read atleast :unsure:/>

You are so right babe

dequeen    41
dequeen

Haven't read any of her books. I saw Africanah and it was so big I gave up reading it before even starting.... looolll. Added to the fact that I wasn't spellbound from the first few pages.