Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Books

kimi

• Moderators

Dear Admin,

I was about to put up a post about a certain book and noticed that we don't have a section where one can have discussions regarding books or review books etc...

Would be an interesting addition to our existing forums I think. Do consider.

Signed

Kimi the Matured Lesbian.

• Upvote 1

Great idea! Actually looking for some good reads. I just made myself read "The GodFather" after procrastinating for months. Now I'm craving for interesting reads. Have you read "Deception point" by Dan Brown? Another good book...

• Moderators

Hahahaha. I haven't o... should I cover my face? LOL. I'd still put up the post. When I articulate my thoughts properly. It's the Jack Cranfield "How to get from where you are to where you want to be"

Great idea! Actually looking for some good reads. I just made myself read "The GodFather" after procrastinating for months. Now I'm craving for interesting reads. Have you read "Deception point" by Dan Brown? Another good book...

I've read all of Dan Brown's books except the Da Vinci code... I absolutely love his style of writing... at a point, i'm usually pacing my room or wherever while reading and the killer or gguilty party always turns out to be someone I least expected or someone who wasn't even on my suspects list! he's so brilliant , that guy!

I used to like Karen Kingsbury a few years back. The beauty of her writing for me was that I was able to really connect with almost all the characters. I would laugh out with them, and cry with them. I felt their fears and uncertainties... these days though I pick her book and i'm like 'blaaaaaaa'. hahahaha!!!

Change is a funny thing.

I cannot forget Sidney Sheldon! Another brilliant mind! Beautiful soul! I can't decide between he and Dan Brown though. Simply amazing!

I've read all of Dan Brown's books except the Da Vinci code... I absolutely love his style of writing... at a point, i'm usually pacing my room or wherever while reading and the killer or gguilty party always turns out to be someone I least expected or someone who wasn't even on my suspects list! he's so brilliant , that guy!

Exactly! Someone I least expected. Dan Brown is good. Definitely checking these other authors.

Exactly! Someone I least expected. Dan Brown is good. Definitely checking these other authors.

Skip Karen, check out Sidney sheldon.

What of Tunji Ayoola or Benedicta Opara's books? <_</> :P/>

Who are they?? What do they write about? Why do you love them as authors??

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahahaha. They are people jor. I love Everything about them!! Everything okay!!! :huh:

The Color Purple is a good one. Gay themes but solid. Very solid. I read it at a go.. Was sad when it ended. I'd offer to send it to interested parties in pdf format but nope tongue.gif/>

I have plenty gay books ohh lool.. Have a hidden folder of them on my PC. Folder so well hidden i forget about it some times.

Btw, i am currently downloading a torrent file with over 7k lesbian literature...

Btw, in case you haven't read "The Whole Lesbian Sex Book" by Felice Newman, and are interested, indicate and i shall hook you up because why not :D/>

The Color Purple is a good one. Gay themes but solid. Very solid. I read it at a go.. Was sad when it ended. I'd offer to send it to interested parties in pdf format but nope tongue.gif/>

I have plenty gay books ohh lool.. Have a hidden folder of them on my PC. Folder so well hidden i forget about it some times.

YOU HAVE THE COLOR PURPLE??!! I'm so jealous right now! Please I want I want I want!!!

YOU HAVE THE COLOR PURPLE??!! I'm so jealous right now! Please I want I want I want!!!

Lool you wants have been attended to.

I can't even pick a favourite from the authors i've read but for now I will put Chimamanda Adichie on my throne, just for the time being. I love to read

• Moderators

I love the 'Africanness' of her books! She's def got talent. The ones I have read atleast :unsure:

I love the 'Africanness' of her books! She's def got talent. The ones I have read atleast :unsure:/>

You are so right babe

Haven't read any of her books. I saw Africanah and it was so big I gave up reading it before even starting.... looolll. Added to the fact that I wasn't spellbound from the first few pages.