Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Looking for a Family

TeeJay

So, it's my birth month. I realize I am growing younger e'rday and desire to be a Don, someday. So, I'm in need of a family to carry on this legacy. Therefore, I'm looking for...

NL Son :- must be a stud, tom...whatever, but masculine. You may have to play thug sometimes. Must be endowed with 8 packs(including two tiny breasts)... this would be an advantage. Please note, the more masculine you are/look, the less likely you would grace my bed at night.

NL Daughter :- (coughs). Well, this would be my daughter/pet. Would spoil her rotten with a bottle of BoBo everyday. Being a lekpa would be good, not necessarily. Must be attractive and intelligent and sexy! Need to be able to show her off to my other Dons with my head high.

NL Bodyguards:- full chested figure 8ted humans are highly welcomed. They would be responsible for torturing offenders of the Don. Punishment ranges from forcing big nipples into offenders mouths. Sitting on the faces and sometimes touching themselves in front of the tied offender.

NL Dons. I need you. Strong. Rebellious. Tricky. Lover of chess. Challenging.

I saved the best for the Last...

NL Donimus (sounds nice abi) :- Great wife, mother, writer. Gentle, yet outspoken. Sexy. Biter of her lips every 10 seconds. Able to calm the Don's short temper by just a gaze along his way.

Apply!

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahahaha! Smh!

:unsure: I wanted to apply for NL daughter alas my age... What of NL mama? You left that category out :huh:

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha! But you have been growing for over two decades now. Na wa o! When will this growing stop pliss?

I'm applying for NL son!! I have 10 pack.

Hahahaha. No problema. 10 packs muy bien. Very good. Lemme feel if the packs are genuine. Come close

Hahahahahahahahaha! Smh!

:unsure:/> I wanted to apply for NL daughter alas my age... What of NL mama? You left that category out :huh:/>

Sure sure. NL mama post is open. Send in two flasks of different food prepared by you. Then I would consider whether or not to give you the post

Hahahahahahaha! But you have been growing for over two decades now. Na wa o! When will this growing stop pliss?

I mean when I grow up on NL, no be NL family we dey apply for?

I mean when I grow up on NL, no be NL family we dey apply for?

Lol. Are you kidding me? Then I would be like 5 months old. Send in your application jare. Infact, you are already adopted. My son, your Don is hungry. Send me two luscious ladies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Yay! *singing at the top of my lungs* "tomorrow tomorrow I love you tomorrow is only a day away!"

Lots of it my baby. Hoping you won't mind it being broadcast live on the keeping up with Kimi show?