Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Abuja Support group

ChazBee

So, I know that many of us in Abuja are still in the closet and very coded (story of our lives). And I also know that we sometimes wish we have a friend or two with whom we can share a drink or two and hang out, knowing we have a lot in common with them. We don't need to date each other but if that happens then it's cool but that's not the ultimate reason for this.

For the aforementioned am suggesting that we (Abuja lez) of course form a support group, not the social media group but a get-together kinda thing. It could be like a support group for us and also a networking one. I used to be a member of such group but at a point I found out it was made up of 'runs girls'.

What does y'all think? I know its risky though, guess we still have to figure out that part.

But, I'm sure there is something like that over there. Group of friends who organize parties and have mad fun.

Okay. Lagos peeps, lets create ours!

Yeah Tee, there used to be one but it's almost non-existent now cos people got tired of the 'runs girls' who come there for 'hunts' so I was thinking we could start one. Althena, come in here let's discuss this

Lol. Runs girls. Like runs for ladies or runs for men. Eeww to the last. Never heard of a strictly lesbian prostitute. Not Bi

Lemme paint a picture for you: they get your attention,use your pix on their dp, get their male clients to like you and come up with lines like "a friend of mine like you, says he likes les and will like to have a threesome with the both of us, he know am into girls but I sleep with him just for the money, he's very generous"

Or you hear lines like: "I like to date married women cos they aren't clingy, but they must be rich so I know they will spoil me, do you know any?"

I had this same experience with about 4-5 of them

LOOL. don't hate on the hustle :D/>

But yeah, it has come to my notice that most of these runs girls are lesbians. It seems they sleep with men for money and then turn to their female lover(s) for affection and love.

• Moderators

Interesting... #grabs popcorn. Leme hear more stories o

Hahahahahahaha. Joins in. Holds hands. Eating out of her popcorn and sprite

LOOL. don't hate on the hustle :D/>/>

But yeah, it has come to my notice that most of these runs girls are lesbians. It seems they sleep with men for money and then turn to their female lover(s) for affection and love.

Hmmmmm, interesting

Hahahahahahaha. Joins in. Holds hands. Eating out of her popcorn and sprite

Easy on d popcorn or u go n get ur own

I know too many of them where I schooled. I and my queer friends used to laugh our heart out when they tried to fool us. They are mostly always femme too. Long nails and everything in place. A friend of ours even dated one such girl, it ended badly when the runs girl could find no gold to dig from our friend anymore.

My dear, those group can frustrate the hell outta someone. Some of them don't even understand the first thing about being a lesbian all they want is money and access to rich guys

I know too many of them where I schooled. I and my queer friends used to laugh our heart out when they tried to fool us. They are mostly always femme too. Long nails and everything in place. A friend of ours even dated one such girl, it ended badly when the runs girl could find no gold to dig from our friend anymore.

They are mostly also femmes? Please what else would they be? Please, explain this to me.

My dear, those group can frustrate the hell outta someone. Some of them don't even understand the first thing about being a lesbian all they want is money and access to rich guys

Lmaoo thats why they are runs girls naa. A mechanic has no business with a patient.

Hey Chaz!!! There is this awesome organisation for queer women in Gwarimpa called WHER. They also throw amazing parties once or twice a year...

I'm totally into throwing parties at my place. Many a relationships have started from parties in my living room *you know yourselves*

Anyhoo, I'll hola when I'm organising my next BYOB. Get your masks and your lubes ready

It's official, @ Althena, you are now my NL paddy. I always knew you are the most coded of them all. Will be waiting for you dear. Am bored to my bones

• 1 year later...