Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I need my someone!

PrecyP

Hello babes,I don't know if I'm the only one in this but its bin hard finding dt someone! I meet babes,it seems cool at first,then suddenly dey start growing cold feet! Or it jst goes on and off,like a switch! I need dt someone dt wud b everytin! I'm in IB,anyone interested?

So, this is why there should be a lesbian house party or get together.

I'm just curious. Why do they grow cold? You just need to scout the more. You'll find your woman.

If we had like a house party or hang out group we won't be so single for a long time considering that everybody is in the closet in this country. I just think we need to start gathering in groups to help each other.

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha. Tee bam bam! It is well o... I can only imagine how tough finding love is. If you asked me, I'd say, let it find you instead.

If we had like a house party or hang out group we won't be so single for a long time considering that everybody is in the closet in this country. I just think we need to start gathering in groups to help each other.

No darling. Not everybody in this country is in the closet. There are people who are totally out.

No darling. Not everybody in this country is in the closet. There are people who are totally out.

Wow, that's cool. Will really like to meet one or two of the bold ones.

Special musnt be special like special. You are just special because you somehow click with her person. You two have a lot in common and make eachother happy. That's just special. You don't come across that everyday

For me I'll grow a cold feet if someone keeps searching for a special thing in me abeg... it's pressurising.

LMAOO i love this!

Special musnt be special like special. You are just special because you somehow click with her person. You two have a lot in common and make eachother happy. That's just special. You don't come across that everyday

So why are looking for a special person everyday if they don't come everyday. As a funny graphic I once saw read "if you can't find Mr right, drag Mr left to the right". Lol. Find anybody and make them that special person. Shikena.

Hehehe! Special isnt pressurizing!Its jst someone u flow easily with! Its jst like u can't flow d same way way wit all ur colleagues,there's one or two dt u r more open wit na! And u can drag Mr left to d right even if he's a mad man bah? Abeg some Mr left are rili Mr lefttttttttt! Aint nothing right abt dem,else u end up in d hospital after doses of wife battering oh!

• 2 months later...

Hello babes,I don't know if I'm the only one in this but its bin hard finding dt someone! I meet babes,it seems cool at first,then suddenly dey start growing cold feet! Or it jst goes on and off,like a switch! I need dt someone dt wud b everytin! I'm in IB,anyone interested?

Hi, good evening ,whats up?