Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

If you saw the person above u IRL what would you say?

Abystacy

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Interesting game.

Hmmmm... not sure. I'd smile I guess and say 'hey...'.LOL. We'll each take it from there

• Moderators

Loool.

If I met Chazbee, I'd really smile and errr... okay, I'm quite reserved *covers face* you'd have to make a request of me. Otherwise I'd chat for as long as we both can and then say " it was so good chatting!!" hahahahahaha

Loool.

If I met Chazbee, I'd really smile and errr... okay, I'm quite reserved *covers face* you'd have to make a request of me. Otherwise I'd chat for as long as we both can and then say " it was so good chatting!!" hahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha, Kimi we go talk tire be that ooo

Teejay, Don't even think of touching me. Hahahaha!!!

Hahahah. Okay. I wont. Would let my touch you. Not just touch. Would strip you...NAKED! N sloooooooooooooLyyyy... Buhahahahah..(choking). I'm not that bad.

• Moderators

Hahaha. Ma Teejay ma niggah. I'd poke the heck out of you! Would just be laughing I'm sure and catching up on some gossip! :D :D

Then we won't go home... instead, we'll sit and post comments on NL together, all night, happily, with 5 girls on our laps :D :D

Hahaha. Ma Teejay ma niggah. I'd poke the heck out of you! Would just be laughing I'm sure and catching up on some gossip! :D/> :D/>

Then we won't go home... instead, we'll sit and post comments on NL together, all night, happily, with 5 girls on our laps :D/> :D/>

Awwwwww. So sweet! Feels good already. 5 girls on our laps?

Kimi, my sweetie honey pie!!! Then I would get so tickled, I'll just be giggling. Awww. So this is how you look. You so pretty. Then I'll grab you and plant reaaaaallly wet pecks on ya cheeks. Then you just gist me all noght. Just gist. (Mesmerized already)

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha. I don't do 'just gist' by the way, we'll make eachother fairy happy... muah! I'm thinking it and it's so super yummy :D

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

Hahahaha. Oh why thank you!

I'd say "hey there, it's good to see you in person. Bless you dear child" and then I'll seal our divine encounter with a holy hug

• 3 weeks later...