Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

In Dream Life

Charlie

I had the craziest dream!!! So there's this girl, met her through a mutual friend and she's pretty hot and beautiful.

Fast forward to the dream, I'm at home with just friends, my parents travelled, my siblings just aren't in. All my friends start leaving besides her, she stays back and while we're talking, walks up to me and straddles me, I don't know that she isn't straight so like a good girl I just laugh and tell her to stand up, she does, takes off her underwear and comes back to initial position saying, ' I know you've waited so long for this' (to be fair in real life, yes), anyways, we start making out and my hand slip into places, hers as well, everything is going well, I swear my heart is beating so much I almost think it's real life, till I hear a knock on the door, I'm not expecting ny parents on anyone back home so I assume it's just the gate man bringing some information, I leave her unclothed in the dinning table and go to the door, only to open the door and see my mother!!! I immediately direct my mother to the kitchen which is a bit far from the dinning but while we're in the kitchen, I sneak to the dinning to pick up my 'friend's' clothes and warn her. Whilst in the dinning, my mum calls me and says, ' go and use the toilet', and I'm like 'what? I don't need to go' and she still insists but before going I pass through the dinning and parlour and I don't see my friend there, my next thought, my mother saw her naked in the bathroom, I immediately wake up because that's what happens when you're about to die in a dream! It just got me thinking, what would you do if it happened to you in real life?

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. What a nightmare!

Errr... she could as well have gotten stained and needed a quick shower. I'd stick to that story mehn! Even if it looks like an obvious lie.

Errr... she could as well have gotten stained and needed a quick shower. I'd stick to that story mehn! Even if it looks like an obvious lie.

Lool! Yes it was such a terror! But that story makes sense except why was my shirt open and my bra undone and why isn't she wet, well the rest of her body, lol.

Lool! Yes it was such a terror! But that story makes sense except why was my shirt open and my bra undone and why isn't she wet, well the rest of her body, lol.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahahaha. Na wa.

I was next in line. The weather's so got these days. Truth is parents won't suspect foul play except you've previously given them reason to. They would happily believe a lie than imagine their worst nightmare trust me! Hahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahaha. Na wa.

I was next in line. The weather's so got these days. Truth is parents won't suspect foul play except you've previously given them reason to. They would happily believe a lie than imagine their worst nightmare trust me! Hahahahaha

Lool! That's so true! I feel like my mother won't be so quick to eat up that lie though. She's starting to have her doubts that I'm straight.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha. That's one smart woman! My brothers would definitely not fall for that lie. That would be my mini coming out opportunity. Hahahahahaha

Hmmm. "No foul play here", mum would think. "Modd! Get your friend a towel quickly and a change of cloths. How can you just leave her alone naked in the bathroom. Would she like something to eat?"

As a good girl, I'd get a towel to my friend, make out some more in the bathroom and ask her if she wants to stay over. :)

Mum will never suspect. It's far from her mind. She's always happy when I make new friends. Because according to her, I tend to lose my close female friends easily.

What can I say, breakups are a bitch... :D

Hmmm. "No foul play here", mum would think. "Modd! Get your friend a towel quickly and a change of cloths. How can you just leave her alone naked in the bathroom. Would she like something to eat?"

As a good girl, I'd get a towel to my friend, make out some more in the bathroom and ask her if she wants to stay over. :)/>

Mum will never suspect. It's far from her mind. She's always happy when I make new friends. Because according to her, I tend to lose my close female friends easily.

What can I say, breakups are a bitch... :D/>

Loool! Your mum is so cute! I might have opened my mum's mind a bit too much with all my talks regarding lgbtqi talks, lol

Hahahahahahaha. That's one smart woman! My brothers would definitely not fall for that lie. That would be my mini coming out opportunity. Hahahahahaha

My brother however will definitely fall for any lie, hell I don't even have to say anything, lol

Lol. Will just say we were about to have a bath and go out.

Mom has always trusted me but lately sometimes she stares at me oddly, so I decided to start getting her queer friendly. Made her watch The empire. At first she would see jamal kiss his bf and go "that's so disgusting" but as we progressed and she saw cookie's attitude I guess, she mellowed down. Then I made her watch "single ladies" where we have omar.

Lol. Will just say we were about to have a bath and go out.

Mom has always trusted me but lately sometimes she stares at me oddly, so I decided to start getting her queer friendly. Made her watch The empire. At first she would see jamal kiss his bf and go "that's so disgusting" but as we progressed and she saw cookie's attitude I guess, she mellowed down. Then I made her watch "single ladies" where we have omar.

I guess saying one is about to have one's bathe is the easiest excuse to go with,lol. I love Omar!!! Why isn't there a good show with likeable lesbians? Well except OITNB...

I guess saying one is about to have one's bathe is the easiest excuse to go with,lol. I love Omar!!! Why isn't there a good show with likeable lesbians? Well except OITNB...

Omar is just so sweet and adorable! The absolute sweetheart! I liked Poussey from OITNB until I really didn't know what she was acting anymore. Lol. Have you watched Noah's Ark? I call Alex in it Charlie boy.

Omar is just so sweet and adorable! The absolute sweetheart! I liked Poussey from OITNB until I really didn't know what she was acting anymore. Lol. Have you watched Noah's Ark? I call Alex in it Charlie boy.

Naa , not seen Noah's Ark. Alex in OITNB, Charlie boy? Lol, she's my favourite thougg, well till Ruby Rose.

Naa , not seen Noah's Ark. Alex in OITNB, Charlie boy? Lol, she's my favourite thougg, well till Ruby Rose.

Lol. No. Was referring to an Alex in Noah's ark. Alex in OITNB was really sexually appealing until I followed her on instagram and it all went down the drainage, lol. Ruby rose does have really sexy lips to be honest. She cute and she know it!

From dream to Ruby Rose. All roads lead to Ruby Rose nowadays -_-/> i don't like her.

And about the dream, i dont think it would be a big deal. She wanted to havr her bath because shes on her period and needs to clean up. My mum would swallow that like hot kek.

My brothers would just feel uncomfortable so i'm pretty sure they wouldnt even ask.

Btw, Modd. Your comment about losing female friends to breakups reminded me of a meme i once saw, it went "Having a girl as a close friend is like having a chicken for a pet. At the end of the day, you still eat it."

M mom definitely gona buy the bathrum story, I wud tell her d rison m shirt n all is undone is cos I jus had m bath stil tryin on clothes buh m siblings on d oda hand won't blive a wrd I said d way dey luk at me dis days dey knw tins, buh dey wud back up m lie eida ways

M a poussey fan too n I concur wit d fact ion knw Wats up wit her, cnt wait 4 d nu season to be out

From dream to Ruby Rose. All roads lead to Ruby Rose nowadays -_-/>/> i don't like her.

And about the dream, i dont think it would be a big deal. She wanted to havr her bath because shes on her period and needs to clean up. My mum would swallow that like hot kek.

My brothers would just feel uncomfortable so i'm pretty sure they wouldnt even ask.

Btw, Modd. Your comment about losing female friends to breakups reminded me of a meme i once saw, it went "Having a girl as a close friend is like having a chicken for a pet. At the end of the day, you still eat it."

Lool, how can you not like her though?

Well next time I'll try not to wake up so I can continue the dream and tell that lie, hoping it's eaten of course

I don't like her because she's overrated. Yes shes fine but she isn't the finest. I prefer Shane please. PLUS shes not even a good actress -_-

And you just want to finish dream because of the hot friend involved. Nothing more :P

I don't like her because she's overrated. Yes shes fine but she isn't the finest. I prefer Shane please. PLUS shes not even a good actress -_-/>

And you just want to finish dream because of the hot friend involved. Nothing more :P/>

Lool! Well perhaps she might be but she deserves it. Shane is hot but not as beautiful, Ruby Rose has jaws for days!

Oh and of course I just want to finish the dream, if it can't happen in real life, might as well enjoy it in dream life

I don't like her because she's overrated. Yes shes fine but she isn't the finest. I prefer Shane please. PLUS shes not even a good actress -_-/>

And you just want to finish dream because of the hot friend involved. Nothing more :P/>

Shane to me has appeal, very strong sexual appeal but isn't that cute. Ruby rose is fine but not as much sex appeal but I bet if she stares directly into your eyes for little over 2 minutes, your life will never remain the same.

That's the difference to me.

Lool! Well perhaps she might be but she deserves it. Shane is hot but not as beautiful, Ruby Rose has jaws for days!

Oh and of course I just want to finish the dream, if it can't happen in real life, might as well enjoy it in dream life

Your case will be spiritual wife when the white garment pastor comes. Looool