Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Educational Advice Needed

TeeJay

Hey. Does anyone have any idea on GRE? Have you written it before or know someone who did? What was it like? What would you advice? Do you know where one can get effective tutoring from? Please share any info you have, as this would be appreciated. Thank you.

• Moderators

US and their plenty wahala. Sadly I don't know anything about the GRE but I'm quite (well, sort of) familiar with the GMAT.

Would ask around for you as per effective tutoring. My sister is currently in an ivy league. Would ask if it was all brains or she got some help.

The Ivy league. Now that's pretty pretty interesting and cool. I appreciate your wanting to help. Look forward to getting a feedback about the tutoring. Muah!

Did I just sound formal? Yikes.

Thank you very wella, mai Kimi mia!!!

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahaha.Pamela's matured Lesbian teacher owes you 5 muffins and a rainbow pant

Mehn! She said she didn't attend any classes and it was the GRE. You can do it Teejay. Home school yourself

Hey! Why y'all looking at me this way??! I'm pretty smart too! :angry: *kmt*

Hahahahahahahaha.Pamela's matured Lesbian teacher owes you 5 muffins and a rainbow pant

Mehn! She said she didn't attend any classes and it was the GRE. You can do it Teejay. Home school yourself

Hey! Why y'all looking at me this way??! I'm pretty smart too! :angry:/> *kmt*

For real?! Does she still have the textbook? Kaplan? Can she help with it? Kimi Kimi :D ...you can like DHL it, you know. If it's available and you don't mind. I know what you love. :)

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. I'd ask her. She's one of those types that Love to stare at their expanding personal libraries in pure delight! Hahahahaha

Go to your local library. Where do you live state side or Nigeria? If state side every library should have a decent collection of review books for most standardized tests. Get 2-***, do research on best ones on Amazon by checking the reviews and then study your ass off.

You shouold allow me let me run my fingers through those books.

Thanks, Milan. Straight outta the Niaja side! :D I actually have an Amazon Kindle but no functioning credit card attached to the account. Saw great study materials at the store, though. So,it's gotta be the hard copies, for now. Thanks.

Kind, any luck with your sis?

Thanks, Milan. Straight outta the Niaja side! :D/> I actually have an Amazon Kindle but no functioning credit card attached to the account. Saw great study materials at the store, though. So,it's gotta be the hard copies, for now. Thanks.

Kind, any luck with your sis?

Attach your own naa and buy. Plus you can search on other sites, you may find same or similar materials for less.

Attach your own naa and buy. Plus you can search on other sites, you may find same or similar materials for less.

You can't use Nigerian cards for Amazon Kindle. You won't even be registered. I have been gathering free ones,though...just on info bout GRE and all. Efficient texts are the ones by Kaplan and Princeton. I guess. I pray Kimi brings good news concerning her sister's textbook.

Thanks dear

• Moderators

Hey....

Super long day.

I just chatted her up. She said she used one that belonged to my brother's friend. Okay, forgot to say, my sister is very prudent like that! It sure works well for her.

Alternatively, try yaba market I think. I bought kaplan in '06. I didn't pass any test o after jacking the heck out of it. Just couldn't get my critical reasoning and math right. (hey! My thinking was far above theirs and so their system typically made me look dumb by always ensuring the answers get changed just as I was about to flip to the back of the book :huh:)

I took to serious praying and fasting mehn. *covers face* Crying and begging the heck out of God. Making weird promises like not taking the offer if it clicked. Guess what? It clicked! Hahahahaha. Didn't take it. Then thankfully, some more crying and begging and another door was opened.

The story of my life

@weird promises: I just needed to know what it felt like to pass a GMAT Mehn. Started to feel really dull at a point...And He did it for me; passed the my first test.

Alallujah.

• Moderators

But you no get library to stare at in pure delight..

Hahahahahaha! Fry pan calling kettle black. I can bet my kept us that you haven't a library you stare at in anger sef! Hahahahaha. My co-host, that studio would be too hot for the both of us on Sunday :angry:

You can't use Nigerian cards for Amazon Kindle. You won't even be registered. I have been gathering free ones,though...just on info bout GRE and all. Efficient texts are the ones by Kaplan and Princeton. I guess. I pray Kimi brings good news concerning her sister's textbook.

Thanks dear

Lol they dont want our money lol. Anyways, just keep gathering. May come and meet you when you are done :D

Hahahahahaha! Fry pan calling kettle black. I can bet my kept us that you haven't a library you stare at in anger sef! Hahahahaha. My co-host, that studio would be too hot for the both of us on Sunday :angry:/>

I have E-library -_-

Hahahahahah. Now that was some story there, Kimi. That maths/quantitative section ehn. Hmmm... No matter how much I dislike Maths, I started forcing myself to believe I like it after the GRE plans set in. I am going try get tutoring in that. Right from 1+1. Your sister must really be one smart ass to get in the Ivy league.

So na to enter yaba market be that. Thanks, dear.

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Fake it till you make it o. Works like magic @ pretending to like maths.

Yeah... she's a smart one. It runs in the family ;) :D

Hey! I play modest when here :angry: