Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

boredom has finished me ohhhh

shirelle

Hello house.

I am about to die of boredom

Please I need lesbians, bisexuals, bicurious etc currently in EKITI(ado ekiti) to be precise.

Nb:I am Scared of tomboys oh.

My kpekus is tender.

Lol, it is well with your yansh.

However, all you need do to make it even better, is to bring it to me so i can prove to you that we are not all the same. #IAmNotOneOfThem

Lol, my mouth can't talk what my yansh have seen.

Awww. You met pounders who thought you were the mortar. Different strokes for different veejayjay. You should have mentioned how you like it. Some like it hot, some like it cold. Lol. Did you pretend you were liking it?

Lol, it is well with your yansh.

However, all you need do to make it even better, is to bring it to me so i can prove to you that we are not all the same. #IAmNotOneOfThem

Liar!!!

Hahahahaha! Can't recall when last I heard that word, "kpekus". Lol. Good laffs. Next time they start, just say, "abeg e don do". Works like magic.

Hahahahaha! Can't recall when last I heard that word, "kpekus". Lol. Good laffs. Next time they start, just say, "abeg e don do". Works like magic.

Ok, I have never heard "kpekus" before o! Geez! :D We got veejayjay, punani, hoohaa, Tata, p**sy... adding kpekus to my vocabulary now.

You should had stated your location. It mustn't be about sex you could have someone as friends at first and many possibilities could come out of that. What you need now isn't 'kpekus' you need friends and distractions first.

You should had stated your location. It mustn't be about sex you could have someone as friends at first and many possibilities could come out of that. What you need now isn't 'kpekus' you need friends and distractions first.

I stated my location na.

I didn't say it was about sex but incase feelings enter.

I stay in Ekiti and school in ife.

• 3 weeks later...