Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Vent away!

kimi

• Moderators

Its frustrating being in traffic for close to 2hours for a journey that should last 20minutes. I stayed late deliberately to avoid traffic. 9pm still wasn't enough for someone who goes against traffic. Stupid traffic demons!

Road blocked and invisible impediments. To make it worse, I keep getting in the wrong Lane. The ones that don't just move. Then I get an opportunity to get out of that horrid Lane and I don't take it because I'm hoping! Hoping!!!!! Hopes dashes and it's standstill for another 15minutes. I'm just tired really sometimes about the traffic situation. Just so tiring.

Missed my next exit opportunity only to realise there was a broken down lAWMA truck at the heart of it all. I watched as cars sped past after the truck. The road was free only if I had just looked ahead!!!!!!!!!! Useless truck. In my imagination, I threw an explosive at it and got it flying in the air. Then, the thought of other cars falling victim and that all drama resulting in a major standstill brought me back to reality and in the useless traffic.

Worn out. Trying not to be upset. Just had some rubbish meal of goat meat stew and basmati rice and I'm hoping I don't puke because I don't like goat meat or goat meat stew but no other option to chunk down. My first meal of the day. Missed lunch. Kmt Kmt Kmt

Off for a bath now, I should feel better when I'm back. Just upset and there's no one or thing to take it out on.

I feel like cussing till I feel better but that does nothing but get me more upset.

f***k f***k f***k f***k f***k! Rubbish f***k f***k idiot useless I hate you stupid traffic demons. I hate you

• Moderators

...finally found someone to take the anger out on! Myself. Had a bath without sponge and not brushing!

...finally found someone to take the anger out on! Myself. Had a bath without sponge and not brushing!

Aww sorry, that has to suck. You should probably have your bathe again, this time let the warm water soak in and have a drink while in the tub, that should let you calm down a bit :)

Aaaawwwww, honey, come over here. Come get a hug. Its goina be aaaalllright. Just close your eyes. You'll wake up smiling... Shhhh. Shush. Shush. Muah. Sweetdreams

• Moderators

Aww sorry, that has to suck. You should probably have your bathe again, this time let the warm water soak in and have a drink while in the tub, that should let you calm down a bit :)/>

Hey... thanks for the thought. Was so tired already. Needed a quick one. Struggled sef but still felt like it lasted forever. Would have a more thorough bath this morning. Thanks Charlie.... still in recovery mode

• Moderators

Aaaawwwww, honey, come over here. Come get a hug. Its goina be aaaalllright. Just close your eyes. You'll wake up smiling... Shhhh. Shush. Shush. Muah. Sweetdreams

Lool. Didn't wake smiling o... left a bad taste in my mouth. Still a bit unhappy but will shake it off. I waited but my wait was in vain. Lessons learnt, will take a different route today. Lagos roads are the most unpredictable, hoping for a better one today.. *sighs*

Lool. Head feels funny. Just a little sad still. Nigeria needs to improve.

Sorry baby gyalll. Come around lemme buy you small chamcham.

Traffic used to be an issue for me before I worked nights. Just find yourself good music, audiobook etc, or learn local roads you can take. Of course the situation could be different in Nigeria. Where I live if there is gridlock you can usually find and exit and provided you know local roads you can find a way around it.

• Moderators

Thanks Milad... the alternatives are also major roads, or side roads in residential areas that also lead to the major roads that are blocked. Usually, the safest bet is to stick to a road that has got traffic lights or you'd forever be stuck in those side/minor roads. *sighs*

Waiting for these trains the government is promising...

• 2 years later...
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 3:06 PM, kimi said:

Just upset and there's no one or thing to take it out on.

Ain't nobody scared of you 😀