Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I Need A Bisexual/Curious Girl In PH/CALABAR

Shylover

Hey there! If you're reading this, you probably are the one.

I'll like to give a short description about myself. I am a friendly girl. Most people around me say I'm kind and very easygoing.

I'm seeking a bisexual/curious girlfriend in Port Harcourt with any/all of the following qualities.

1. Above 18: Obviously.

2. Looks: I think beauty is over rated so I just want someone who's at least comfortable in their own skin.

***. Personality: I'm jovial and can do with a jovial or reserved person as well.

4. I want us to: Go to the movies, hang out in a bar, go clubbing, maybe smoke somethang, f***k a little, or maybe a lot.

I don't know but I just think I can make you happier than you already are. PM me so we can hit it straight.

I tink I shud migrate to Ph, see all the plenty tins we wud b doin 2geda... #running to the airport to find out wich plane's cargo m goin to enta... PH on m mind desperately

Lmaoo shes still funny though so we'll forgive her.

@OP, you haven't said if you want a feminine woman aka salt of the earth or if you want one of the rest.

Yea..tell Hawken your label.she may drop an application... Yea Hawken is funny n smart..oh n kimi too.

Haha. .lmao...

Yea..tell Hawken your label.she may drop an application... Yea Hawken is funny n smart..oh n kimi too.

Haha. .lmao...

Y u helpin Hawken advertise? U nko?

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha. My Sleekylette has a thing for shy lovers... and yes, you can make her extremely happy I assure you! :D

Y u helpin Hawken advertise? U nko?

Why doing like an EOP naa? Allow her advertise for me biko, she understands my struggle *crying*

Sleeky ma'am thank you very mush! Btw, @princessa are you sure you can handle the activities that await you in PH? *clears throats*

Hi dear. I hope I didn't go outta line by making this post. By one of the rest, I don't really know what you mean, sorry. Whether feminine or not is fine by me. You sound nice friendly... Are you?

Lmaoo shes still funny though so we'll forgive her.

@OP, you haven't said if you want a feminine woman aka salt of the earth or if you want one of the rest.

Yeah, we could be having loads of fun but you ain't here *sobs*

I tink I shud migrate to Ph, see all the plenty tins we wud b doin 2geda... #running to the airport to find out wich plane's cargo m goin to enta... PH on m mind desperately

• Moderators

Thanks. I see you everywhere on this site lol.

Hahahahahahahaha. The ever present one. :D *wink*

Hahahahahahahaha. The ever present one. :D/> *wink*

You responded in like a second... Hehehehe. Waka dugbe. Stay at a place.

Hi dear. I hope I didn't go outta line by making this post. By one of the rest, I don't really know what you mean, sorry. Whether feminine or not is fine by me. You sound nice friendly... Are you?

Shes an all rounder fam!! What a blezzings :D

And by one of the rest i meant tomboys, butches, stems etc.

And yes, i am friendly, very friendly. And nice too. Very nice :D

I got a smooch from one sometime last year in the club and it was great. I definitely don't mind. If you're friendly too... That's very, very gooood for me.

Shes an all rounder fam!! What a blezzings :D/>

And by one of the rest i meant tomboys, butches, stems etc.

And yes, i am friendly, very friendly. And nice too. Very nice :D/>

You're not needed here Kimi. Please respect our privacy ;-(

Hahahahahahahahahaha. *popcorn in hand...* this movie just got interesting

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha... pretty please? :huh: I'd cover my eyes when it gets to the super interesting bit

Why doing like an EOP naa? Allow her advertise for me biko, she understands my struggle *crying*

Do ur own advert by yasef

Sleeky ma'am thank you very mush! Btw, @princessa are you sure you can handle the activities that await you in PH? *clears throats*

I yam equal to the task #pops collar

Hello, I just noticed you were wailing in Boki. Are you a Cross Riverian by any chance?

Kai, we are becoming a hook up site *wails in boki*