Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Uhm, Knock Knock?

Hello, my name's Ada. And I suck at these introduction sort of things.

Anyways, I'll try my best anyways. I'm Ada (I said that before). I'm studying Law at a Uni in the Eastern part of the country. I like to sing, dance, write, draw and stalk celebrities.

I'm an ambivert but to people who don't know me well enough, I'm an introvert. I'm ambidextrous. No, not like Davinci's, I can't do things with both my hands simultaneously (unless I'm picking beans xD).

I like the colour yellow and I've been told I'm an idealist. I love Math but problem questions like Mary is so and so age how old will Martha be when Mary is 300 in so and so years irritate me. I've been told I'm quite frank (I no dey hide mouth) and I'm quite impatient too.

I hope to make good friends here. You know like those friendships you only read about in books and see in movies.

That's all, I guess.

For now.

Bye bye.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ada98

• Hawken

• kimi

• Kandy

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahaha. Not too shabby. You did good.

Let me sing for you "Aada Aada iyooo" :D/>/>/>

Welcome to NL!

Lol. Thank you.

Is that Flavour's song?

*self-sacrificial sigh*

One of the disadvantages of having your name be the title of a hit single.

Seriously? Chai.

So I'm guessing you're not Nigerian? Or you don't live here? Because that song was pretty popular (and still is) just attend a traditional marriage and you'll see.

• Moderators

LOL. I'm Nigerian o... I was sure of the 'Ada Ada' bit. just needed to check with the lyrics to complete the sentence. I'm not too current with Nigerian or any other sort of music to be honest *covers face*

LOL. I'm Nigerian o... I was sure of the 'Ada Ada' bit. just needed to check with the lyrics to complete the sentence. I'm not too current with Nigerian or any other sort of music to be honest *covers face*

Chai, Maka why?

Ada Ada ya welcum to NL we r happy to see u, may God bless u Aminnnn

Thank you. I'm happy to see you guys too. God bless you too.

Amin.

Awwwn, guys, just look. Shes so qt :rolleyes:/>/>:D/>/>

I don't like being called cute but because its you guys. Ill let it slip.

Well, since you asked. Hot, beautiful, sophisticated, you know big words like that. Cute is for babies and tween boys.

Lol, alright. I'll keep this in mind.

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. Hawken and Modd Trying to make me out to be something I'm not but they are *sighs*

Aada Aada... when a serpent crawls it is said to be crawling; when it strikes, it is said to have struck. Aka the striking snake... the elders have spoken! :D

Well, hello beautiful, hot, sophisticated earthling...

;)/>/>

Aww, thank you. You just melted my heart by calling me those nice adjectives. *touches heart and wipes stray tear*

Hahahahaha. Hawken and Modd Trying to make me out to be something I'm not but they are *sighs*

Aada Aada... when a serpent crawls it is said to be crawling; when it strikes, it is said to have struck. Aka the striking snake... the elders have spoken! :D/>

*purses lips* Aunty Kimi, what's with all the adages. Am I missing something?