Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

One Night Stands

kimi

• Moderators

I'm just curious. There has to be...

What are the dos and don'ts of one night stands with respect to one's health?

I have a friend who believes you take the risk and treat whatever it is later.Hahahahaha. Well, she's a silly somebody so her opinion doesn't count.

What do you think?

I haven't had a one night stand before and I don't think I ever will. There are a lot of things that could happen, from STDs to getting pregnant to Herpes, on top of having sex with a complete stranger.

Some people might be cut out for that, but I don't think I am.

About the dos and don'ts, I don't know. But I'll keep an eye on this thread. There's bound to be some helpful suggestions. You could also try googling it.

• Moderators

About the dos and don'ts, I don't know. But I'll keep an eye on this thread. There's bound to be some helpful suggestions. You could also try googling it.

That makes two of us... we'd be patient, someone who speaks the truth would come along :D

Errrrmmm sometimes the sexual connection is so strong but then that's the devil speaking! Do: kiss and cuddle, Don't: sleep over run home after the kissing else it's going down!

• Moderators

Never had a one night stand, never will. My pumpum is too special for that -_-/>

Hahahahahahahaha.LOL. You are too funny. What of two precious pumpums coming together? :unsure:

• Moderators

Errrrmmm sometimes the sexual connection is so strong but then that's the devil speaking! Do: kiss and cuddle, Don't: sleep over run home after the kissing else it's going down!

Hahahahahaha. I'm for kissing, cuddling and fondling but lips/mouth won't go south.

Haven't had one either, not sure it's my thing but I always say 'never say never'. You just might run into a girl who makes you break all the rules *wink*

One. Night. Stand.

DON'T:

- Don't Lick whatsoever is in those panties.

- Don't Scissors. HM HM. (Shaking my head) No-No.

- Don't Kiss if you have a deep cut in your mouth

DO:

- Please, just do it. Aiit? Knowing you don't have to call or follow-up is fun. Aiit?

- Please do whatever style you want, missionary, scissors, tribbing, with your jean/short on. Yaaay. Fun, right?

- Trim your finger nails.

- Be creative. Sex on the kitchen table top just close to the gas cooker. Make sure the gas is on and boiling something. Feel free to fry your bum bums. Fun! fun!!

• Upvote 2

Lol, I actually think the thrill of having sex with a total stranger is awesome. Just make sure that's what you actually want and I agree with your friend, risk it all and treat whatever later.

Perhaps this is just my youthful exuberance talking, lol.

• Upvote 1

You can't treat AIDs or mami water spirit -_-/>

Lool, well it will be hiv first and that can be managed and there's priest, so that's settled

I kinda fancy the idea of mammi water. If she likes you, well, your own done better na. Only sey ur own don finish like that. Na only she you go get. You no go want make she jealous

Lmao which priest? Chief priest or father? And how do you plan on telling them you slept with a mami water when you are a mami on your own? @Charlie

Teejay, mami water no be sugar mummy oh. They are destiny changers and runiners. No jokes

Yups, i'm a coward, i agree. Do you know how many people cowardice has saved? Millions, and most of them blacks -_- @kimi

• 4 weeks later...

It's only an oyinbo person that will act a hero and die before the movie begins.

I know say e no sweet but I just say make I talk am.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/19/2016 at 5:35 PM, Hawken said:

You can't treat AIDs or mami water spirit -_-

Fear fear. see where your mind has gone to. You are just a scaredy cat. I would send one mami water your way.🤣