Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lesbian Meetup every Friday

Althena

You asked and it has been provided!

A support group, party, meetup, chat/game night all rolled up in one has started in Abuja for all you ladies who like ladies. We have had *** so far wand the plan is to have it every single Friday. We do silly things like play whot, charades, never have I ever, drink, watch movies (or attempt to until the noise gets too much) and generally chat about the community. Everybody brings something (water, jiuce, suya, alcohol, pringles, a friend) and we rotate the location to someone's house. Discussions have been about who is welcome (women who love other women), trans identities and preffered pronouns, discrimination within and outside the community, loss of a partner and support system available. This week is going to be about SEX so make sure we see you there...

We have had the NLers like Dequeen, Cute, Akhila, JudithN at these gatherings and we are happy to have more. PM me and we'll send you location and details weekly. Until then, find your threesome partners somewhere else ;)

• Administrators

Are you not a Lagos girl?

Lol.

I thought Abuja girls are super dry.

• 2 weeks later...

Abuja girls rock!!!!!! will so check it out as soon as i get back in town. by the way, any Nlers in Enugu? holla at me on pm lets work something out

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The above person is messing with ya'lls feelings. Dear Lagos ladies, don't believe her.

M very serious o, mess wit feelings bawo instead of u to pm me 4 details I wee send u pictures dnt wory

• 3 months later...