Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Took me long enough

Hey ladies,

I got verified sometime in 2014 but forgot about the site. A recent encounter brought it back to mind and so here I am with my intro.

I'm a Nigerian in Canada, in my thirties, typical Aquarius, with a career I enjoy. I've been called a crazy-gypsy many times and I'm starting to think I am one lol.

I'm a lover of ambitious self-appreciating people and I'm also naturally a healer/nurturer. I'm really earthy...and I tend to be into people who appreciate natural things (foods, medications, looks, etc).

My flaws include my short fuse, procrastination and eraticity. My strengths are warmth, insightfullnezs and my strong will.

I've always believed in sexual fluidity. I find beauty in most humans and I'm attracted to beautiful beings.

It'd be great to meet like-minded people here but if I stumbled on love, I'd be one lucky woman.

-Kink

Welcome, great intro! I felt like i was readin a description of myself, i am an aquarian too so maybe thats it.

I hope you find what you looking for. Nvm that, with a username like that, you wiil.

Welcome, great intro! I felt like i was readin a description of myself, i am an aquarian too so maybe thats it.

I hope you find what you looking for. Nvm that, with a username like that, you wiil.

Yayyyyyyyyy go aqua! Thanks for the warm welcome

Hello lav, good to have you!

Curious, what recent encounter reminded you of NL? *Sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for gist*

Lol I was in Naija a few days ago. I bumped into an old crush while there.

Well, more like we bumped into each other :D

Welcome back. I hope the ministry is moving well in Canada. The cold alone suppose make you rush on your gaydar o. Welcome, again. Let us know when next you are around then we can go on a food date. Nothing sounds more exciting that eating good food till there just isn't anymore space in your tummy.

Lol I was in Naija a few days ago. I bumped into an old crush while there.

Well, more like we bumped into each other :D/>

Oh so that is what they are calling it now? Bumping into each other... ;)

• Administrators

Oh so that is what they are calling it now? Bumping into each other... ;)/>

LOL....haha

@Kinky howz Tdot these days?

Welcome back. I hope the ministry is moving well in Canada. The cold alone suppose make you rush on your gaydar o. Welcome, again. Let us know when next you are around then we can go on a food date. Nothing sounds more exciting that eating good food till there just isn't anymore space in your tummy.

Lol @ 'the ministry'. It could move faster for sure.

Next time I'm down? I'll hold you to that, TeeJay.

LOL....haha

@Kinky howz Tdot these days?

Cold for a summer :(

I wore a winter jacket in Toronto just last week.

I'm in the Northewest Territories now though.

Holla kinky Tit, royal welcum 4rm mi royal self... totally dig ya username name

Awww thank you Princesa. It's supposed to be KinkyTiti but that was too long soo...

Welcome kinkytit.....u came in so nicely love that, you will be cool to have conversation with...looking forward to that

Thanks Bonny! Yes let's chat sometime.

Many applications flying over my head. Guess i will appoint myself the screening officer. Ladies reg is $10 . . . Please the money in cash no transfer of western union or moneygram. Inbox me for the account number

• 2 weeks later...