Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

True Talk – Why is it that?

FlyJ

On 6/25/2016 at 12:35 AM, FlyJ said:

Ah Hawken...only happens when am travelling but I participate though.

Lol please do and come back from your travels. We have technical issues piling up for your attention. 

4 hours ago, Ewoma said:

To me it feels everyone knows each other on this forum, someones friend is someone else girlfriend. It feels everyone is taken. So what hope do we have meeting someone on the forum. That's why people just log in and scroll through and log out. Trying to know someone just for friendship is not easy here not to talk of relationship. 

It's always seem like that when you're new here at first (which isn't entirely true. Lots don't really know anyone outside here. Just few do). Engage, interact often. Members who find you interesting will follow you inbox, before you know you'd get familiar with almost everyone. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Ewoma said:

To me it feels everyone knows each other on this forum, someones friend is someone else girlfriend. It feels everyone is taken. So what hope do we have meeting someone on the forum. That's why people just log in and scroll through and log out. Trying to know someone just for friendship is not easy here not to talk of relationship. 

@Mimy has said it all. For the most part, we are online pals but strangers in real life. Don't let that perception deter you from being a part of the conversations

4 hours ago, Ewoma said:

Well... Making friends is complicated, online and offline. You gotta get involved. And to be honest, there are seasons on NL. sometimes there's a lot of engagement, sometimes its just dry. Still, you have to make the effort to connect with people. There are regular contributors that will always chat with you if you engage.

Someone's friend can still be your friend na. And Someone's girlfriend can still be your girlfriend too 😏

• Haha 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Modd said:

And Someone's girlfriend can still be your girlfriend too 😏

Loooool. You're just a clown

3 minutes ago, kimi said:

Loooool. You're just a clown

I don't know what you're talking about.

😇

*Flutters away with my angelic wings, halo bright as the sun*

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Modd said:

Someone's friend can still be your friend na. And Someone's girlfriend can still be your girlfriend too 😏

The best energy, keep it 🤣

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/31/2016 at 10:34 PM, Modd said:

Well, that escalated quickly... :blink:

😂😂 Thought I was the only one who felt that way!

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2019 at 3:56 PM, Ewoma said:

I don’t think so though ewoma 😊,seeing as I don’t know anyone here.

• 6 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 8:56 PM, Charice said:

I wish I was a software developer, I’d have developed an app for this forum 

Lmao my dear, the platform we have, we aren't using it 😅

On 1/25/2021 at 9:57 AM, Hawken said:

Lmao my dear, the platform we have, we aren't using it 😅

Lool. It's about time we made it easier for lesbians to join this forum sha.

Lesbians many for outside now. People are getting more bold, coming out and the rainbow flag is flying higher.

This forum would have been perfect to draw them in.