Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

My 4 Secret of given Great Lesbian Oral Sex

chocolat

The gold mine of lesbian sex is oral sex. It’s luscious, tasty, and a totally mind-altering experience… when it’s great.

Great Oral Sex? What Constitutes “Great”?

It means proper hygiene for the receiver and proper technique for the giver.

A discussion on proper hygiene can go all over the place, as what’s required varies with individual women. Some women like things clean-shaven and washed. Other women love a hairy bush and some body odor. There all kinds of variations on this theme.

To love oral sex, you’ve got to be committed to understanding the pubic area of a woman. It’s not as simple as one thinks. As a lesbian, just because you have a clitoris doesn’t automatically make you good at oral sex, but it’s a big help.

First off, you want to stimulate your lover’s clitoris, but also you want to enjoy her labia, her mound, her peritoneum (that space between the clitoris and the anus) and the taste of her.

1. Get to Know Her Unique Body

You may discover your lesbian lover has a clitoris that is much larger or much smaller than your own. Her labia may be small or large and protruding like a rose bud.

Your lover can have distinct flavors based on what she eats. Important tip: Stay away from asparagus when you’re planning on having oral sex!

Oral sex involves using your tongue, lips and often your fingers. As you explore your lover, be sensitive at first to discover how she is built.

2. Ask Her What She Likes

Some women love your tongue to be rough and hard, while other women want it slow, gentle and easy. Some women hate penetration, while others crave it. Again, ask!

Stop and ask if she likes what you are doing. It’s worth it to discover exactly what she likes because she’ll be putty in your hands when you can give her great oral sex.

And be especially thankful if she speaks up to say do this or do that. She’s just made your work as her sex slave a lot easier!

When you think about using your tongue for oral sex, realize that most women need time to get fully aroused. That’s usually about 15 minutes and then she’s ready to go for an orgasm.

On average, lesbian sex lasts at least 30 minutes. Yes, we are very lucky that way.

“Oral sex is worth

learning how to do right!”

***. Don’t Forget Other Types of Foreplay

This can include everything from sensual kissing and tribadism, to nipple play and your hands down her pants.

Most women, once fully aroused, will want you to use a rhythmic motion or movement during oral sex. Think about spelling out letters of the alphabet or think about when you masturbate.

Once aroused, it’s all about the tempo and the motion. Be consistent. Hang in there and let yourself get fully engaged in bringing her pleasure.

4. After She’s Had That Explosive Orgasm, Be Sensitive

Pay attention to notice if she is a lesbian who can have multiple orgasms or a woman who becomes super sensitive and doesn’t want anymore touching. It’s all OK – our responses to orgasm are unique for each one of us.

Oral sex is one of the big pleasures of lesbian sex and it’s worth learning how to do it right! Just remember to:

Get her aroused first.

Ask her what kind of touch she likes.

Stop once in a while to check in unless she’s good about giving you verbal cues like, “Oh, that feels good. ” Then KEEP DOING THAT!

Prepare for it to take a while and enjoy

By Mary Maria, a freelance writer.

• Moderators

Hahahaha. As in. Nne! That body odour one too sort of freaked me out but hey! Different strokes for different folks.lol.

Interesting article chocolat! I just discovered myself reading this. I think I would love a potent stench :D and bushy too :unsure: I think I can be pro in dz :D hahahahahahaha

Well there are people who like to smell other peoples armpits so.... Not shocked.

Interesting article but isnt the whole alphabet thing outdated?

Body odor ke? I never knew most people like that but super article.

Lmao. You must talk! One man's meat is another man's poison.

But wait o... if one prefers body odor, the person is sure to ooze of odors herself; different glavours of bad smelling rubbish.

Oh well, whatever gets you going. Lmao.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha flavours of bad smelling rubbish. Judge not and thou shall not be judged. <_<

More like the clean, natural veejayjay smell. If that's the odour, it's good enough. I know someone who likes to inhale the smell of my armpit... It's yea, weird, but she loves it, so, yea.

Just curious, what if she squirts? Would you happily open your mouth and gulp it all down?

One History question: Who df invented this cunnilingus??

• Administrators

Ewwwwww...couldn't help but spit that out. One man's meat is another man's poison though.

More like the clean, natural veejayjay smell. If that's the odour, it's good enough. I know someone who likes to inhale the smell of my armpit... It's yea, weird, but she loves it, so, yea.

Just curious, what if she squirts? Would you happily open your mouth and gulp it all down?

One History question: Who df invented this cunnilingus??

Ewwwww.... I will spilt it out

Ewww, really?

She squirts? I will gulp it down and bathe in it. :unsure:

I guess I'm just weird like that... General discussion over the weekend with a couple of friends and it turns out we weird freaks are plenty out there. ;)

:D

After licking the whole area with pee and bacteria it is ordinary squirt you people are running away from?

If you are going to give good head, be ready for all the glory that comes with it, and bask in it if you are lucky enough to make her squirt #DazAll

• Moderators

Oh no! Hahahahahaha. I can't sorry! Hahahahaha. No shame in it. Well ofcourse, there's always that person that makes you break all the rules. But nne, iz a gonna be hard.lool

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...