Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

6 ways to have good Lesbian sex for the first time

chocolat

Lesbian sex for the first time! I know, you can hardly stand waiting another day, and your hormones are probably talking pretty loudly about it.

Here are 6 ways to make it mind blowing and special:

How Do You Approach This Seemingly Olympian Fete?

One step at a time, just like everything else in life.

Let’s agree you’ve got the first part nailed. You’ve met someone. She’s interested in you and you have similar feelings about her.

You’re both enjoying holding hands. That alone can be an amazing sexual encounter. Yes, just holding hands is a big turn-on when you’ve never even pulled down a woman’s pants!

There are signals of sexual interest – she is touching you all the time on your hands, your arms, your hips and waist, your back and shoulders. Yeah, her hands are all over you and that’s a turn-on.

You’re feeling equally free to touch her in a similar fashion. This kind of touching is probably going to lead to sex. So what’s next…

You’re probably wondering how to get to second, third and fourth base with this lesbian. Well, there are a couple of ways to approach this.

1. Spend Time Getting to Know Your Own Body

Yes, I mean masturbate. But pay attention to what kind of touch turns you on!

Most of us masturbate these days. If you’re paying attention, you’ll realize you have a particular way of touching yourself (along with what you imagine in your mind) that always brings you to orgasm.

If you’ve never done this, get a mirror and take a look at yourself. It’ll help a lot when you’re sitting in front of another woman, who you will discover doesn’t look exactly like you!

Knowing yourself and being able to share how you like to be touched with your lover will be very helpful. As you get to know your own body better, you’ll also be a better lesbian lover.

“It’s a lot of fun to discover all the different

ways you can please a lesbian in bed.”

2. Sober Makes for Better Sex

This is so true, and I hope you’ll take this seriously. When you’re drunk or high, you’re not just sloppy around the house or dinner table, you’re sloppy in bed.

Being sober means you’ll be a little more nervous until the sex hormones really kick in, but it also means you’ll remember what happened the next day.

You’ll be able to hold her and talk to your lesbian lover after you’re both finished – not just roll over and pass out.

Alcohol eases anxiety, but it diminishes our ability to reach orgasm. Leave it alone or go easy and stick with one drink.

***. Safe Sex is the Best Kind of Sex

Yes, you need to talk about STDs. Lesbians get them and give them to other women.

Unless you’re a real virgin and she’s a real virgin, then discussing STDs is really important. Many STDs can be prevented just by using the right tools like a dental dam.

And take the lead by getting tested yourself. Many cities have public health clinics where it won’t cost you a dime to get tested for HIV and hepatitis.

Do it. You’ll be able to say, “I’m clean” or “I always use safe sex methods.”

Too many lesbians ignore STDs and are sorry later. Don’t let that be you.

4. It’s Not Time to Bring Out Toys

If you can’t enjoy au-natural sex as a first time experience with your lady lover, then what’s up that?

Sex toys are great but not for your first time. Be present with your new lover’s body, her breathing, her scent and her sounds.

Save toys for later. Toys are great. I love them, but I don’t need them for a first time experience with any woman.

5. Communicate

Ask her what she likes and what she wants. If she’s a shy lesbian and won’t share, then stop for a second and ask if she likes that or not with each new way you touch her.

Be brave and tell her where and how to touch you, too. You’ll appreciate it and so will she.

And if you’re both really verbal, then communication makes the sex even better.

6. Relax, Breathe, and Enjoy

Don’t overthink everything. It will make you more nervous and tense, which will inhibit your ability to really enjoy the whole experience.

Touch her all over and don’t just lunge for her crotch. Slow yourself down and really enjoy the experience. Slowly take her clothes off.

Enjoy every inch of her body slowly and deliberately enjoy the fact woman-to-woman sex lasts a lot longer on average than heterosexual sex. Yes, women rock when it comes to long-lasting and great sex.

Take the time to enjoy every inch of her body – her neck and ears, shoulders and arms, chest and breasts, belly and butt, thighs, calves and feet. Yes, go for luxuriating in her feminine body. It’s a beautiful thing.

Finally, have realistic expectations. You may orgasm or you may not. It’s not the most important thing actually. The goal is to get close and get physical.

You’ll learn a lot from every sexual encounter you have with a woman. You’ll also learn more about what you like and what other women like.

We aren’t all the same and it’s a lot of fun to discover all the different ways you can please a lesbian in bed.

Enjoy every minute!

Gay girls, what was your first lesbian sexual experience like? What tips can you offer the lesbian newbies out there?

Has anybody here ever used a dental dam? Just curious..

I've used it in the past to receive and give.. To be honest, It sucks in receiving because you don't feel any sensation.I had to stop using it because I was not getting satisfied.

However, when I meet a possible mate, I make it a rule that we both get tested before being intimate.

For anyone who are wondering what a Dental Dam is?

A dental dam is a thin square of latex that can be used to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections during oral sex. They can be bought in some stores, or you can make your own using a condom or a latex glove. They are called “dental” dams because they were originally designed as a protective measure for dentists working on a patient’s teeth.

Dental Dam Photo

• 9 months later...

Lesbian sex for the first time! I know, you can hardly stand waiting another day, and your hormones are probably talking pretty loudly about it.

Here are 6 ways to make it mind blowing and special:

How Do You Approach This Seemingly Olympian Fete?

One step at a time, just like everything else in life.

Let’s agree you’ve got the first part nailed. You’ve met someone. She’s interested in you and you have similar feelings about her.

You’re both enjoying holding hands. That alone can be an amazing sexual encounter. Yes, just holding hands is a big turn-on when you’ve never even pulled down a woman’s pants!

There are signals of sexual interest – she is touching you all the time on your hands, your arms, your hips and waist, your back and shoulders. Yeah, her hands are all over you and that’s a turn-on.

You’re feeling equally free to touch her in a similar fashion. This kind of touching is probably going to lead to sex. So what’s next…

You’re probably wondering how to get to second, third and fourth base with this lesbian. Well, there are a couple of ways to approach this.

1. Spend Time Getting to Know Your Own Body

Yes, I mean masturbate. But pay attention to what kind of touch turns you on!

Most of us masturbate these days. If you’re paying attention, you’ll realize you have a particular way of touching yourself (along with what you imagine in your mind) that always brings you to orgasm.

If you’ve never done this, get a mirror and take a look at yourself. It’ll help a lot when you’re sitting in front of another woman, who you will discover doesn’t look exactly like you!

Knowing yourself and being able to share how you like to be touched with your lover will be very helpful. As you get to know your own body better, you’ll also be a better lesbian lover.

“It’s a lot of fun to discover all the different

ways you can please a lesbian in bed.”

2. Sober Makes for Better Sex

This is so true, and I hope you’ll take this seriously. When you’re drunk or high, you’re not just sloppy around the house or dinner table, you’re sloppy in bed.

Being sober means you’ll be a little more nervous until the sex hormones really kick in, but it also means you’ll remember what happened the next day.

You’ll be able to hold her and talk to your lesbian lover after you’re both finished – not just roll over and pass out.

Alcohol eases anxiety, but it diminishes our ability to reach orgasm. Leave it alone or go easy and stick with one drink.

***. Safe Sex is the Best Kind of Sex

Yes, you need to talk about STDs. Lesbians get them and give them to other women.

Unless you’re a real virgin and she’s a real virgin, then discussing STDs is really important. Many STDs can be prevented just by using the right tools like a dental dam.

And take the lead by getting tested yourself. Many cities have public health clinics where it won’t cost you a dime to get tested for HIV and hepatitis.

Do it. You’ll be able to say, “I’m clean” or “I always use safe sex methods.”

Too many lesbians ignore STDs and are sorry later. Don’t let that be you.

4. It’s Not Time to Bring Out Toys

If you can’t enjoy au-natural sex as a first time experience with your lady lover, then what’s up that?

Sex toys are great but not for your first time. Be present with your new lover’s body, her breathing, her scent and her sounds.

Save toys for later. Toys are great. I love them, but I don’t need them for a first time experience with any woman.

5. Communicate

Ask her what she likes and what she wants. If she’s a shy lesbian and won’t share, then stop for a second and ask if she likes that or not with each new way you touch her.

Be brave and tell her where and how to touch you, too. You’ll appreciate it and so will she.

And if you’re both really verbal, then communication makes the sex even better.

6. Relax, Breathe, and Enjoy

Don’t overthink everything. It will make you more nervous and tense, which will inhibit your ability to really enjoy the whole experience.

Touch her all over and don’t just lunge for her crotch. Slow yourself down and really enjoy the experience. Slowly take her clothes off.

Enjoy every inch of her body slowly and deliberately enjoy the fact woman-to-woman sex lasts a lot longer on average than heterosexual sex. Yes, women rock when it comes to long-lasting and great sex.

Take the time to enjoy every inch of her body – her neck and ears, shoulders and arms, chest and breasts, belly and butt, thighs, calves and feet. Yes, go for luxuriating in her feminine body. It’s a beautiful thing.

Finally, have realistic expectations. You may orgasm or you may not. It’s not the most important thing actually. The goal is to get close and get physical.

You’ll learn a lot from every sexual encounter you have with a woman. You’ll also learn more about what you like and what other women like.

We aren’t all the same and it’s a lot of fun to discover all the different ways you can please a lesbian in bed.

Enjoy every minute!

Gay girls, what was your first lesbian sexual experience like? What tips can you offer the lesbian newbies out there?

Still waiting to have my first experience...lovely article mehn...