Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How do I stop cheating

kimi

• Moderators

I'm trying to shed some weight but I can't stop eating :(

What do you suggest? I keep cheating on my diet! :angry: @ self

Tips needed

• Moderators

Right now! I just had some fried rice. As if that wasn't enough, I drove to go buy some suya! Now my tummy is as round as a ball. *covers face*

Help! :(

All you need is a foodie by your side. A foodie who would either shorten your ration, or help eat those stuffs when you buy them unconsciously.

I'm up for grabs! Employ my services naaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww

• Moderators

Hahaha? Thanks Teejay! I decided on a fast. A cleansing type. Just fruits, oatmeal and lots of greens

I use Orbit chewing gum to cheat on hunger, though doesnt work for many people but you can try and see if it will work for you so that whenever your tummy demands for something you dont wanna eat you can just pop orbit into your mouth.

Another trick is to drink lots of water before you eat anything, it makes you fuller so you eat less, that way you get to slit the ration you would normal eat at a sitting into two or three portions and eat them at separate times, this way your food digest in bits and your body doesnt feel overfed. for proper management of water quantities, I use small Nestle bottles or satchet water.

• Moderators

I use Orbit chewing gum to cheat on hunger, though doesnt work for many people but you can try and see if it will work for you so that whenever your tummy demands for something you dont wanna eat you can just pop orbit into your mouth.

Another trick is to drink lots of water before you eat anything, it makes you fuller so you eat less, that way you get to slit the ration you would normal eat at a sitting into two or three portions and eat them at separate times, this way your food digest in bits and your body doesnt feel overfed. for proper management of water quantities, I use small Nestle bottles or satchet water.

Awwh... Sadly I don't chew gums. Gives me gas.lol.

Yeah... I used to do the water bit, now I just love food too much :( would give it a try this time! Thanks Chaz *hugs*

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

kimi, come lemme teach u my style. ... use to b very big b4 but now am bold .... ##shineteeth##

Hahahaha. You're very kind indeed. When do we start practicals? :D *wink*

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! What's with you two :angry: fat is a spirit! We must hold hands and do this as a family :unsure:

My sister! Two hours ago I would have laughed, but after what I just saw (my cheeks on camera) I am ready to hold hands oh, we need to fight this spirit.

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Hawks Hawks. Strategic positioning. Ladies... Hawken has not a boyfriend okay? :)

Who be John? You want people to think I have bf enh? You want to spoil my market? Please oh -_-/>

Its long John, the wicked producer. lol

Awww poor baebylette... U gone need tough love on this one since u even go all the way out to buy it..

Num 1- Self discipline..

Num 2- lemme know when u achieve num 1 then we may proceed.

• Moderators

Awww poor baebylette... U gone need tough love on this one since u even go all the way out to buy it..

Num 1- Self discipline..

Num 2- lemme know when u achieve num 1 then we may proceed.

Hahahaha. Thanks my baby boo boo.

#1 done!

Let's get to the love part Sleekylette :D

• Moderators

Ywhat is tough love and why are people always recommending it?

*kmt*

Tough love is love that is tough. It cannot be easily intercepted by hot naked girls with big boobs