Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Body, Soul & Spirit

kimi

• Moderators

What's the difference between the three?

We all know the part the body plays. What about the other two. How are they different from eachother. When the body dies, what happens to the soul, what happens to the spirit? If they are two very distinct aspects of us then what do you think happens to each after the life here on earth.

Trust me, you don't want to know my perspective on this.lol.

I'm curious, what do you think. Ever crossed your mind? If it hasn't, well now it has *huge grin* lol

Soul is the bit that goes to heaven, spirit is well you life force. I dunno, tell me yours. I am very interested. Had this arguement with colleagues before.

• Moderators

Spirit is the 'life' breathed into you by God. It goes back to the 'Owner', the Supreme being once you kaput :D

The soul is your consciousness. That part of you that will be judged and either go down low to the lake of fire or the happy place if you've been nice.

Not like I'm a pro in these things o. But I have read some material about it and they seem to support this perspective

I agree... So weather you live a good or bad life, you spirit goes back to heaven yeah? That may explain some peoples views on reincarnation.