Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lagos Femme looking for Femme/LL lovin'

Alexis88

Hey. I'm Alexxis. I'm a wicked-hot plus-size femme in Lagos (Magodo) with a big brain and small boobs (big B small C). I've been trying to be straight again for *** years and have now decided to cut the bullshit.

I like sex. I'm really good at it. I like cuddling too. (I'll be the big spoon. It's not up for discussion.)

I like to roleplay and act out fantasies sometimes. my ex-gf liked to do that a lot and i learned to really like it.

I also want someone who actually owns a brain. Nothing turns me on faster than intellectually stimulating conversation and wit/humour.

I'm pretty tall (6") so i'm a fan of girls that dont make me feel like a f***king giant. 5"9 and above works for me.

I curse quite a bit. I am doing nothing to try to stop this so you'd have to learn to live with it.

I'm a funny girl... but i also like to laugh. I live and work in Lagos. I like weekend getaways..even ones within the state. I've been going on a lot of them alone for a while. Here's hoping I meet someone who can change that.

Oh and did I mention I like sex? Like..A LOT! Don't say I didn't warn u..

Okay, ladies. Come at me!

• Moderators

An audacious first post! A woman who knows what she wants! All the best with the search!

Sad face, I'm not so tall... You'd feel like a f***king giant :( oh well

Ah! The infamous kimi. You're waaay too popular among the ladies here. I couldn't even BEGIN to keep up.

On the height thing, my ex was pretty short. I always felt like her 'man' even tho I identify fiercely as femme. Now, it's not nearly the most important thing but i'm just on the look out for girls I don't have to stoop to kiss. (hehe)

• Moderators

Hahaha. You sure sound like lots of fun.

Go to your profile (just click on your name, it should take you there) next, you click on 'edit my profile' (you find that at the top right of the profile page) on the left of the page that comes up, you should see that which you seek! *change avatar/photo*!

All the best with it!

Hahaha. You sure sound like lots of fun.

Go to your profile (just click on your name, it should take you there) next, you click on 'edit my profile' (you find that at the top right of the profile page) on the left of the page that comes up, you should see that which you seek! *change avatar/photo*!

All the best with it!

Had to switch to web view to see all that. Thanks babe. ❤

Hi there, great post.

5,9" is a tall order, no pun intended. :D

Good luck with that though.

You should enlist Kimi's help, she just started this company for pimping. The business plan looks solid. ;)

Hehe. She did?

Okay I'm starting to think I need to adjust my filter or I'll keep coming up short. (is there a pun here? I'm not even sure.)

Ngbo, Kimi. Wsup nau? Hook a sista up abeg. And scratch the height thing while you're at it. If I'm gonna be really honest, I started feeling that way with my ex when the rlationship started to lose its spark.

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Oh Moooooddddd! Modd is the chairwoman of pimping o. I'm a major learner.

Oya o, ladies don't be shy now... Come at Alexis, she'd cuddle you up this rainy season *wink* you heard the woman, height is no longer an issue.

• Moderators

Hahahahaha that was strong-ass as hell.lol. <_<

She's very short. The friend I mean.lol. We fell out jare. No more friends :(

Modd is better with these things though... honest! :unsure:

I've been told that I curse like a sailor so I think we will get along very well :D/> :lol:/>

I'll play Elizabeth, you can be Angelica, and we can spoon feed each other wicked plots while we sail into the sunset.. Those in favour of this ship say aye ;)/>

• Like 1

Alexis.

I have been looking for a certain Alexis. She was sort of a Cinderella I met at a party. Never left a glass shoe behind, though.

Welcome to NL.

You love sex, a lot.

Hmmm..

Interesting.

Ans see how easily she pulls the "crowd", and she even makes my heart pound.

I have a proposition for you, Alexis, on the weekend getaway. The bargain is that you give me one of your shoes to hold on to. Something I can easily find you with.

Not ready to let this Alexis Cinderella of mine disappear again.

And oh. About the height. Nothing a shoe mender cant fix. We wouldn't want a Princess stooping low to kiss her Prince "Jay-mming"

Welcome :)

Hehe. She did?

Okay I'm starting to think I need to adjust my filter or I'll keep coming up short. (is there a pun here? I'm not even sure.)

Nice! You're a keeper!

Hahahahaha that was strong-ass as hell.lol. <_</>

She's very short. The friend I mean.lol. We fell out jare. No more friends :(/>

Modd is better with these things though... honest! :unsure:/>

She fell in, you mean. And you had to fall out... ;)

I've been told that I curse like a sailor so I think we will get along very well :D/>/> :lol:/>/>

I'll play Elizabeth, you can be Angelica, and we can spoon feed each other wicked plots while we sail into the sunset.. Those in favour of this ship say aye ;)/>/>

Aye!

I have a proposition for you, Alexis, on the weekend getaway. The bargain is that you give me one of your shoes to hold on to. Something I can easily find you with.

Not ready to let this Alexis Cinderella of mine disappear again.

"

Welcome :)/>

T