How well do you know your V-jayjay

Modd

V-jayjay Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like your V-jayjay served? Multiple options allowed

• Totally Bald?
    • Hairy with a Slight Trim?
    • Wild Forest, au natural?
    • Bald except for a slim patch of grass?
    • All of the above, love it either ways...

Learn more

The photo posted to social media was of a beautiful, black who was completely naked. But most people weren’t focused on her beauty. Instead they were horrified by her bushy Kitty. The question was, would you go down on a woman like this?

The responses came rolling in:

“I ain’t going down on nobody with their kitty looking like that.”

“I don’t like it growing all over the place, a trim is needed. Shit, if she ain’t got no hair on it, we can’t have sex.”

“Keep it neat, but not bald. I’m not a child nor baby.”

“No, that looks gross.”

“This is not sexy at all. I like mine bald.”

An article in the New York Times referenced a new study that found, “Sixty-two percent of … women said they opted for complete removal of their pubic hair at least once; 84 percent reported some grooming.”

Just because something is common doesn’t mean it’s okay

The most interesting part of the study, revealed that people who shave or wax are not only doing it to be more attractive to their partner, they shave to keep themselves clean.

That’s actually incorrect.

One of the physicians in the study actually says our pubic hair serves a very important purpose:

“Pubic hair functions as a protective cushion for sensitive skin, and has its own hygienic purpose, trapping bacteria and preventing it from entering the vaginal opening.”

The physicians who led the study said, shaving or waxing can actually cause health problems.

Your P*ssy is Not Supposed to Smell Like Flowers

We have got to stop expecting the vagina to smell like perfume or flowers. Most of us probably don’t even know what a normal vagina smells like. How could we when we are told almost from birth that our vaginas needs to be washed with special potions, sprayed with perfumes or patted down with powder.

In a really fascinating interview with Essence magazine, Dr. Jackie from the reality show, Married to Medicine, dropped some gems.

Stop washing your vagina with soap.

She says the only cleanser your vagina needs is water. That’s it. No douching, special wash or special vagina spray. She says the vagina cleans itself naturally and that soap (especially antibacterial soap) upsets the pH balance and kills off the good bacteria in your vagina.

• Upvote 1

Trust Modd to be the carrier of this information :D

Having said that, I have no problem with hairy, its just that when she's riding it leaves a bruise :unsure:/>

Trust Modd to be the carrier of this information :D/>

Having said that, I have no problem with hairy, its just that when she's riding it leaves a bruise :unsure:/>/>

I'm just doing my service to humanity. This is my good deed for this week.

You sex-machine... After a bruise of such, use cold compress and apply some aloe Vera gel and coconut oil. I hear it works wonders... ;)

• Moderators

Nice post Modd. I'm not sure why but these days, I find it overwhelming reading long posts. I'm getting old... :( *sighs* lol.

I have more thoughts on this but I'd have to do a part 2.Lol

Nice post Modd. I'm not sure why but these days, I find it overwhelming reading long posts. I'm getting old... :(/> *sighs* lol.

I have more thoughts on this but I'd have to do a part 2.Lol

No wahala. While you're at it, tell us how you like your cooch served, old timer. What shaving trend did you like the best back in your time? those done in the 70s or the 60s etc

• Moderators

Kimi likes them hairy :D/> I would know :D/>

Hahahahahahaha! Why go expose yourself like this boo. Now our secret isn't so secret anymore :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...