Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Birthday Pinks

Calllaris

How to say Happy birthday to her in cheap romantic ways:

Pay a popular local musician to call and sing 'happy birthday' before 9am. "Hey is this -----?, this is KSA, happy birthday to you.. Or whatever musician that works for you

Be the first to call her at 12am dot, seconds before her mamas phone call comes in. smart.

Ask 10 colleagues to call her back2back and wish her HBD

Send her a surprise package of her favorite things through a delivery man on that morning, even though you'll still see her later in the day

Drop bouquets of fresh flowers at her door. Yes, because we don't usually do flowers, it'll say 'romance' a lot. It might be her first ever. Order at prettyfabulousflowers.com(B, thank me for this advert)

Put up the pictures you two took together on your DP, on all your soc media accounts - yeah risky

Put up a post/poem for/about her on your blog, fav blog, fav forum, FB, profile update - yeah riskier

Plan a secret birthday party, her friends, sisters, cousins privy.

Open a very nice bttle later in the bedroom when you two are alone. And No, you won't need a glass

Allow her to Top you, except she says otherwise - "no baby I love your weight on me" then don't make that mistake!

Sounds sexy. "No baby, I want your weight on me" Lol. Not if I weigh 200 pounds.

I love that glasses wont be needed in the bedroom!!! Get creative. Pour some over her tummy and lick it up while locking eyes with each other.

Nice stuff. Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Moderators

Any ideas where one won't have to spend money unsure.gif like at all. Or tops 5k unsure.gif

Hahaha. Don't even try it :angry:

For N5k, you can DIY it. Romantic dinner at home. Home cooked meal. But I have a feeling cooking may be out of it for you! Lol. No other ideas mehn. It's sad N5k doesn't amount to much these days

Do you mean I can't put a female friend's picture as my dp on social media? Everything mustn't be a about being gay or something.. Nigerians need civilization abeg.

Hahaha. Don't even try it angry.gif

For N5k, you can DIY it. Romantic dinner at home. Home cooked meal. But I have a feeling cooking may be out of it for you! Lol. No other ideas mehn. It's sad N5k doesn't amount to much these days

LOOL i was thinking romantic dinner too tbh. But even the 5k will still not cover it. A good bottle of red is like 3k and above

Femmes take note, or whoever you are that wears bras:

Buy a pair of those front clasp brassieres, wear it on her birthday. Tell her you bought one of those and you' ll be wearing them 'tonight' . it works

Femmes take note, or whoever you are that wears bras:

Buy a pair of those front clasp brassieres, wear it on her birthday. Tell her you bought one of those and you' ll be wearing them 'tonight' . it works

Hmmmmmmm...