Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Radio Presenter on Wazobia FM suggests his female co-host is a lesbian, while on air. 

Calllaris

During one of WFM's regular radio shows some days ago, which is always presented in pidgin, nchor and presenter Pius Junior Opute A.K.A 'diplomatic OPJ' called his co-host a lesbian.

At a point during the show, OPJ had to ask her a question and addressed her as "Mr Stephinoni" to the seeming surprise of the lady co-host and another guest in the studio. The guest in the studio didn't hide his surprise:

"Mr ke?", he laughingly asks.

"Haba Opj, which one be mister again, I'm not a mister o" She retort.

"Na lie you be mister o! No be you wey say you like that babe wey I dey talk to for outside studio? You be mister jor! So tey you say you like her boobs, to rest your head ontop am. You even collect 'shim' number." OPJ resPonds.

(Pin falls)

He continues obviously saying to the guest in the house "outside studio, e get one big fine babe wey me dey talk to, as Mr Stefinoni see us, she just rush am begin dey do like small pikin 'ooh hi I'm Steph, wow I like you, wow, and I like your boobs". Opj cooed in a mimicked girlie voice

(More pins..and chills from the studio, and to the listeners at home. All, waiting for her response)

"No, no be so, I just say she's the kind of ladies I like, ahn ahn I just like am naa, I no be lesbian o, 14 years ke?" She objected

Opj wasn't done "So tey you come like her boobs to dey rest head ontop am eh, Mr Stephinoni?" he taunts

'Stephinoni' kept talking "No I just say I like her boobs, say I like to rest my head on them as a mummy, not as a lesbian!"

(What an innocent admission).

"Na lie you be lesbian, you ah a lesbian" OPJ jokingly stamped. While the guest concurred 'she be, she be, e be like say o'.

All these amidst fits of laughter and her continued denials of "I'm not o, I'm not. Can't I just like her boobs?"

(Stop)

And unto another topic they went. I guess it was all for fun