Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Roll Call

TeeJay

13:32pm, Wednesday 30th November, 2016.

Present.

I miss NL...

Like play like play, the year is coming to an end. I registered to be part of this community sometime around December last year... Wow. Almost year already.

I hope you all are doing fine in your various lives. I'm good. These past months has been great with the Ember months topping it off in grand style. I completed my NYSC program (you know, I always thought I'll miss it terribly and still put the uniform out unofficially, but f**k it. Life goes on. Its boring to cast a glance at the uniform now. How dis I bounce so proudly in that? Was fun in its time sha).

So. I have changed a bit, I guess. I know that. Thanks to the people I have met here and outside here. I have also met amazing people, forged great relationships and more at peace with who I am. I look forward to nothing but a colourful tomorrow.

I love you, Sisters! Cheers. To laughter, love that is magical and f**kig great bouts of sex!

• 2 weeks later...