Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Life has taught me...

dequeen

Basically it's just us sharing life lessons with each other. It can be serious like "Life has taught me to not jump out of a moving vehicle." or silly like "Life has taught me to enter houses through the windows."

Whatever the lesson in one sentence, remember to start the sentence with "Life has taught me...".

• Administrators

Life has taught me to never look down on any one. A cleaner today could become a Director tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Life has taught me pursuing perfection really does matter (in a world highly accepting of mediocrity).

Life has taught me be true to myself, never settle and to never compromise my views/values for likes.

For money, maybe.

But never for likes.

• Administrators

Life has taught me that the more you invest in growing and developing your mindset and way of seeing the world, the more everything you touch transforms in a breathtakingly positive way.

• 2 weeks later...

Life has taught me never to expect too much much from a human being cause it is never worth it

• Administrators

Life has taught me that small little details done excellently and consistently stack up into something the world sees as Mastery.

I have just come to see that life is too short to be unhappy. I try to remind myself every time to be happy.

• Administrators

Life has taught me that you are who you spend your time with, whether you like it or not.

• Moderators

Life has taught me that you are who you spend your time with, whether you like it or not.

Very true indeed