Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

All time favourite queer movie!

dequeen

15 minutes ago, dequeen said:

I watch every sex scene! Like even repeat it if I want. Why gay dudes in movies tend to struggle on the bed is beyond me, lol. With heterosexuals, I simply focus on the lady, like her body movements and stuff. 

So gay movie peeps, how many stars for "Noah's Arc. jumping the broom"??

I've seen Noah's arc. I think season 1episode 2.i only got as far as episode two because of Darryl(noah)

There's a series I am currently watching on YouTube, 'studsville' I love it!  😍 

3 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

I've seen Noah's arc. I think season 1episode 2.i only got as far as episode two because of Darryl(noah)

I kinda like androgynes, not studs but I'll give it a try. I just might be into the drama.

Not the series of Noah's Arc, there's a movie of the wedding. Regular movie. 

27 minutes ago, dequeen said:

I kinda like androgynes, not studs but I'll give it a try. I just might be into the drama.

Not the series of Noah's Arc, there's a movie of the wedding. Regular movie. 

Oh my bad, I thought it was the series..

56 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Omg I watched the first and the second season of studville some days ago ..it cost me my 5GB but it was worth it.

I think it's the first lesbian web series that I've watched that has a good storyline...U can check out lesbireal,WOATV(good story shitty acting) and lipstick the series(I watched it because of ambers closet and of course carter the body😍).

1 hour ago, dequeen said:

None for now. Some people really dig sense8. Not totally queer but anyways ....

I really loved sense8 sadly Netflix had be a buzz kill and cancelled it👎🏾.

21 minutes ago, Phegore said:

Omg I watched the first and the second season of studville some days ago ..it cost me my 5GB but it was worth it.

I think it's the first lesbian web series that I've watched that has a good storyline...U can check out lesbireal,WOATV(good story shitty acting) and lipstick the series(I watched it because of ambers closet and of course carter the body😍).

I have seen lipstick.. ☺ 

oh I love Amber's closet. that's the youtuber right? 

I will watch lesbireal tonight.. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, dequeen said:

The horror!

Oh no! 

The Ratings. I think I am about the only one who doesn't like Ratings.. 

There are movies /series with low ratings that I like..

Oh brother! 

• 1 month later...

I was seeing "starting from now" sometime last year. It's cool, minimal bed scenes. Brings a lot of other issues and pleasures in a lesbian relationship to light. It isn't always about sex you know?

A lesbian series of tops 10 mins per episode. At some point I got distracted at season 3. I think I'll continue. I miss knowing what's up with Darcy (who I'm sure was named after Mr. Darcy in pride and prejudice) 😂

So YouTube here I come!

• 3 months later...

Abeg, was Xena dating Gabrielle?

I watched that series like mad cos I just wanted to see some lez action but I was in season 6 and still....... 

And there was one mordsith that had a crush on kaylan. The videos on YouTube are madt. Makes me wanna find a woman and fall in Love..

4 hours ago, vina said:

Abeg, was Xena dating Gabrielle?

I watched that series like mad cos I just wanted to see some lez action but I was in season 6 and still....... 

And there was one mordsith that had a crush on kaylan. The videos on YouTube are madt. Makes me wanna find a woman and fall in Love..

Lol No she wasn't dating Gabrielle. I dropped it after I read the reviews.. 

And no Kahlan has nothing like that with the mordsith, I've seen The Seeker more than 3times..haha

Those are fan vids. Search for "the other love story" on youtube and "The bold type" on dailymotion, not a lot sexual but definitely worth it.. Go and testify!👌

3 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

Lol No she wasn't dating Gabrielle. I dropped it after I read the reviews.. 

And no Kahlan has nothing like that with the mordsith, I've seen The Seeker more than 3times..haha

Those are fan vids. Search for "the other love story" on youtube and "The bold type" on dailymotion, not a lot sexual but definitely worth it.. Go and testify!👌

Thanks

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

If you haven't seen 'The bold type' then I wonder what you waiting for. 

The season two is out, and if the spoilers I have seen is anything to go by, it's really messy. 

Kat is adorable and Adena is gorgeous. But they are good girls. I typically like my characters to be bad girls. 

Anyway, I can't wait. Don't want to watch it in bits, so I guess I'd have to wait after all. 

• 5 months later...

I'd like to think that I've watched 95% of every movie/tv show with queer (women) content and my two least liked movies are below her mouth & blue is the warmest colour, I just couldn't get both of them. I don't know if it's because of their story-lines ; for BITWC, it made me hate spaghetti 😩and for BHM, I just didn't understand if Erika's character wore a strap-on every single time of the day. My best is "The Handmaiden (Agasshi)".