Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Raunchy sex story

dequeen

Alright Ladies, we are going to write a collaborative dirty, sexy, lusty, raunchy story. You know those stories that make you blush through your dark skin?

The rules: You contribute one sentence at a time but go crazy, make the sentence as simple or as complex as your heart pleases and if you make us cum in the process? Hell Yea!!!

"My name is Camilla" she said through lips dripping like vanilla, full, sensuous,just begging to be ravaged by my mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

I shook her hands then i couldn't help but peep at her cleavage and imagine myself holding her against the wall,my lips sucking her nipples and feeling the hot wetness between her thighs...

• 2 weeks later...

"You don't wear your lust very well", a drooling sexy voice sipped into my ears, jerking me up from my reverie, I looked into her eyes and grinned embarrassingly, "if you keep dreaming though, I just might make your dreams come true" she said again teasingly, disentangling her hand from mine.