Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Strange Things About The Johnsons

Chrmd

Strange thing about the johson's youtube link

Ok, I just finished watching this short film and I do not know what I am feeling right now...I keep asking myself How Can a son be this wicked to his father? how can a mother not know what is going on in her house?! and I remembered that a lot more is happening out there in the world, it's so weird you guys. Please watch I promise it will be worth it...maybe...idk.

plot

The Johnsons are an attractive, well-to-do, upper-middle class family. Sidney, husband and father, is a famous poet, known and adored for his kindness and sensitivity. Joan, wife and mother, is a dutiful housewife, an obsessive homemaker and the life of every party. Their son, Isaiah, is a charismatic young man who has just gotten married to an equally appealing young woman. In fact, there is only thing that separates the Johnsons from their charming friends and neighbors: Isaiah, the son, has been molesting Sidney, the father, since he was twelve years old. And what's more, Sidney has written a memoir that chronicles, in great detail, the ins-and-outs of this unseemly father-son relationship. Will the manuscript ever see the light of day, or will young Isaiah have a thing or two to say about it? THE STRANGE THING ABOUT THE JOHNSONS is a dark satire of the domestic melodrama, which asks "What if...?" and then, for some reason, comes up with an answer.

Did you write the synopsis yourself? If you did it's very good. I mean i feel like i have watched the movie alreadybiggrin.gif

I wish...I just copied and paste lol

• 1 year later...