Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The Matchmaker

kimi

Can I join in?

I am bi,27, currently in Yola,Adamawa state *sighs*

Preference: les/bi 25 to 35. I don't know what to say about location though considering I live at the end of the world.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Any luck with the matchmaking ? Lol

Hahahahaha. Stop being a monitoring spirit :angry:

Kimi no even sabi matchmake. You read in between the lines na. Some monitoring 'angels' might be prowling for a match

Kimi had mentioned that her birthday comes up soon. Did anyone notice that? Happy Birthday in advance or arrears, Kimi! This is good business. You'd be our special guest of honor if matchmaker business is genuine.

So, since they say what you pursue runs away but what you don't act interested in comes after you, I don't want sexual escapades, and/or possibly true love (maybe not necessarily in that order), I want just a chat mistress. Lol.

My profile...

Lesbian/26/Lagos

Preference: Lesbian/24-30/soft/mysterious(in a sensual way)/ Lagos

• Moderators

Aunty Kimi so you are the one pulling strings . ha!! Boss Cupid! I'm loyal o

Hahaha. This is my ministry. Been helping singles since 1809

• Moderators

Kimi had mentioned that her birthday comes up soon. Did anyone notice that? Happy Birthday in advance or arrears, Kimi! This is good business. You'd be our special guest of honor if matchmaker business is genuine.

So, since they say what you pursue runs away but what you don't act interested in comes after you, I don't want sexual escapades, and/or possibly true love (maybe not necessarily in that order), I want just a chat mistress. Lol.

My profile...

Lesbian/26/Lagos

Awwh... thanks Teejay!

Yes girls, remember to send your success stories to me or post here for the benefit of all.

If you get catfished, we will sue if you post anything here :angry: :D

My profile...

Lesbian/26/Lagos

Hmmmmmmmmm

• Administrators

Kimi kimi happy birthday in advance... I hope there's gona be a turn up sha

• Administrators

Kimi no even sabi matchmake. You read in between the lines na. Some monitoring 'angels' might be prowling for a match ������.

Nice responses by the way, I for apply but person go report me for village.

Lol @ red. Strolls by...

Drags her back.

But seriously, who sees this matchmaking thing on newspapers. I don't notice it again so I'm not sure if some papers still carry it.

"Ahmed, 40 looking for a Muslim lady between the age of 25 - 35 for a serious relationship. Working class lady preferably"

I always wonder if they get any reasonable response. I can't imagine responding to something as impersonal not matter how bored I am.

• Moderators

Drags her back.

But seriously, who sees this matchmaking thing on newspapers. I don't notice it again so I'm not sure if some papers still carry it.

"Ahmed, 40 looking for a Muslim lady between the age of 25 - 35 for a serious relationship. Working class lady preferably"

I always wonder if they get any reasonable response. I can't imagine responding to something as impersonal not matter how bored I am.

Hahahaha. I am yet to come across those ads in the papers but i can bet you my left breast that it works. The people who are seriously/desperately searching are applying.

Drags her back.

I have seen those adverts before when I was still reading newspapers before the advent of social media. Can someone place an advert like this:: Hey, I'm teewhy a lady, 27 looking for a lady between 22-32 for a serious relationship. Student or a working class.... That day, maybe Nigeria for don better. But for now, lemme spread my pants inside rather than outside.

I have seen those adverts before when I was still reading newspapers before the advent of social media. Can someone place an advert like this:: Hey, I'm teewhy a lady, 27 looking for a lady between 22-32 for a serious relationship. Student or a working class.... That day, maybe Nigeria for don better. But for now, lemme spread my pants inside rather than outside.

Hahahahaha....

It is well, but we are getting there. Some 60 years ago being gay was believed to be a mental illness. Just give it time.

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Admin the monitoring spirit.

Our members have insisted on anonymity. You seem too interested in our progress. Hmmm... Sure I shouldn't find you a match?