Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

First of all, introduction.

Jeeeeez, it took me like forever before I could get approved. Since over a year ago I registered.....

How do i start this introduction now?

Ok, I'm one hell of a funny somebody, so jovial and friendly. I'm a talkative, well that's what I studied in school. Could be quiet at first though, but when I let myself loose, you get to laugh till momma will call you. I hope she doesn't sha!! I listen before I talk, and I am a very very caring pelson.

Anyways, my name is Tee, let's stop there, and I'm sooo happy to be here., been actually looking for somewhere, somewhere or some people that shares the same ideology/orientation with me. A place I could freely express myself without being stigmatized or some ignoramus to yell at me that I need deliverance when it's obvious they are the ones that needs it most.

I'm a graduate of mass communication, from the west, schooled in south south and I served in north central. What a Nigerian I am abi? And I am a working class lady, I talk for a living.. ..

Lemme pause here for now, but I hope to meet nice and wonderful peeps in here.

You guys should wehcome me ooo....

Well well well a buddy for Kimi. Kimi she will join you to host shows since she talks for a living smile.gif

Welcome Madame!

Would really like this.....

• Administrators
I'm a graduate of mass communication, from the west, schooled in south south and I served in north central. What a Nigerian I am abi? And I am a working class lady, I talk for a living.. ..

Wow!Indeed you are a true Nigerian...you must be rich in culture too.

Welcome on board! So where did you enjoy the most in your travels?

Jeeeeez, it took me like forever before I could get approved. Since over a year ago I registered.....

How do i start this introduction now?

Ok, I'm one hell of a funny somebody, so jovial and friendly. I'm a talkative, well that's what I studied in school. Could be quiet at first though, but when I let myself loose, you get to laugh till momma will call you. I hope she doesn't sha!! I listen before I talk, and I am a very very caring pelson.

Anyways, my name is Tee, let's stop there, and I'm sooo happy to be here., been actually looking for somewhere, somewhere or some people that shares the same ideology/orientation with me. A place I could freely express myself without being stigmatized or some ignoramus to yell at me that I need deliverance when it's obvious they are the ones that needs it most.

Lemme pause here for now, but I hope to meet nice and wonderful peeps in here.

You guys should wehcome me ooo....

Welcome on board. The only region missing in your introduction to complete the Nigerian in you in East..just maybe since you said you are single. You will find yourself an Igbo babe or an Igbo babe will find you to complete the equation.....#just saying my own as l eat beans and dodo#

Wow!Indeed you are a true Nigerian...you must be rich in culture too.

Welcome on board! So where did you enjoy the most in your travels?

North central. I enjoyed the food, fruits and their welcoming spirits. Benue state precisely. "Food Basket of the Nation."

Welcome on board. The only region missing in your introduction to complete the Nigerian in you in East..just maybe since you said you are single. You will find yourself an Igbo babe or an Igbo babe will find you to complete the equation.....#just saying my own as l eat beans and dodo#

Yes, haven't been to the East, at all. I can join you to eat that beans and dodo, one of my favourites. Just say the word and I'm there.

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Hawken ma homie!!!

Yes o.... we need to recruit more members to run the spin-off shows :D

Keeping up with Kimi and NL Celeb should kick off in the fall. Lool.

Teewhy, you've got the job! *huge grin*

Yes, haven't been to the East, at all. I can join you to eat that beans and dodo, one of my favourites. Just say the word and I'm there.

Tah, I don't joke with my beans and dodo. Just be watching from afar....you can not come and shorten my ration....let me cook rice for you ...but this beans and dodo kole werk

Tah, I don't joke with my beans and dodo. Just be watching from afar....you can not come and shorten my ration....let me cook rice for you ...but this beans and dodo kole werk

Han han!!! There is love in sharing beans and dodo now.

Yes o.... we need to recruit more members to run the spin-off shows :D/>

Kimi you are officially "Jack of all trade and master of all" I am hailing you from my imaginary mansion which is even more than the Aso villa and the White House joined together.

Yes o.... we need to recruit more members to run the spin-off shows :D/>

Oshey, bring it on. I sha hope the job has some perks. ...

Han han!!! There is love in sharing beans and dodo now.

Come ...I don't trust all of you again..let me do and be going with my beans and dodo...too many eyes now on it...the thing is starting to finish small small and l don't understand again ....

Hahahahaha my able assistant. I will come for.that beans and dodo too... :D/>

Come Kimi, this is outside office hour oh, our boss and assistant relationship is not that deep .....stop putting your eyes in my beans and dodo.

Chai, these babes ain't loyal. Who send me to talk about my beans and dodo. Now the food is not entering well cos of the plenty eyes....

Come ...I don't trust all of you again..let me do and be going with my beans and dodo...too many eyes now on it...the thing is starting to finish small small and l don't understand again ....

Go and fry more dodo.

Go and fry more dodo.

Wait l m coming...don't go anyway oh...the fried dodo will be with you in 2020. It's my long term goal to fry more dodo for you

Wait l m coming...don't go anyway oh...the fried dodo will be with you in 2020. It's my long term goal to fry more dodo for you

Haha. Is it like vision 2020??

Hahahaha :)/>

My boss my boss...I don't trust your laughter...hope my job is still intact...you know na joke l dey joke...chop plantain till you oyooooo