Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Newbie:-I thought I was alone, thank God I'm not! Hello!

Hello everyone, I'm so happy to be here at last! It's been a long lonely ride all the way here(home)..i feel a bit relieved,for a long time I've been thinking I'm weird or unusual because I'm more attracted to women,especially in this part of world.im so glad I'm not alone

Anyway, I'm nobie, a Microbiologist,awesome guitarist,singer,songwriter.if I like you be sure I'll write a song about you! Lol..and I'm single too.im a bit guarded and reserved but don't be fooled,it's just a defense mechanism to shield myself from getting hurt.but once I take the shell off,relax,and feel safe,I'm the sweetest person ever!(it's so easy to make me smile)haha..Thanks for making me feel welcome in advance,from the much I've read on the forum you ladies are really nice,interesting and funny!... And hey future girlfriend,if you're here know that I love you..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I always have fantasized about dating a singer, someone to serenade me with beautiful music. Welcome home nobiee

Funny but true, I have too. And I'm single too sha! *coversface*

• Moderators

Hahahaha. These newbies are correct people jare. They haven't come here to 'carry' last!

No forming. That's they way to go mehn... :D

• Administrators

I always have fantasized about dating a singer, someone to serenade me with beautiful music. Welcome home nobiee

Lol...is this a coded message to Nobie? Lol...Nobie now u know...

Welcome to the forum Nobie!

@flyj thanks.. Vina is just getting her groove on haha

Quick question ladies.. I can see that many people's 'last active' date years back(some months) did something happen? or is the last active button no longer working?

• Upvote 1
  • Moderators

Hahaha.

Nothing happend o... People's stay tend to be short-lived here. While some come just for quick hook-ups, others give up due to the not-so encouraging participation levels. Then of course, there are those who just quit for reasons best known to them or after they have met a bedpal or girlfriend.lol. or claim to have very busy schedules....

So you see... NL is in seasons and cycles. We hope you guys stay. This community needs you. How else would we be taken serious if we fail here.

wow,its very nice to have a lively room. u all are welcome. To my great microbiologist 'Nobie' ur welcome too. i hp u find wat u desire cos we are all unique in our own special way

• Administrators

Hahaha.

Nothing happend o... People's stay tend to be short-lived here. While some come just for quick hook-ups, others give up due to the not-so encouraging participation levels. Then of course, there are those who just quit for reasons best known to them or after they have met a bedpal or girlfriend.lol. or claim to have very busy schedules....

So you see... NL is in seasons and cycles. We hope you guys stay. This community needs you. How else would we be taken serious if we fail here.

Kimi making sense since 1920...lol

black-thumbs-up-sign.png

Hahaha.

That's the fact boss...l am also guilty of short stay on NL. Inshort my own is abracadabra moves but it's on busy schedules to the extent it is literally showing on me.

Why do l feel it's guilty conscience that is making me respond to this. #Let me do and be going...#..hehe. But anyway l will stay as long as l can and show up as much as l can , when l can as long as l can . So help me God.

• Moderators

That's the fact boss...l am also guilty of short stay on NL. Inshort my own is abracadabra moves but it's on busy schedules to the extent it is literally showing on me.

Why do l feel it's guilty conscience that is making me respond to this. #Let me do and be going...#..hehe. But anyway l will stay as long as l can and show up as much as l can , when l can as long as l can . So help me God.

Hahahaha. You'so funny. Very delightful personality. I'm not your boss o... i know your type. All those Naija big girls that like to form humble. Abeg o... I hail :D

Thy sins are forgiven thee. Go and sin no more :D

Yes, you should feel guilty! All you people that left/leave biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Haba, must you rub it more....instead of you to show some love ...Do a welcome party that the prodigal lady(ies) has come home...choi